Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anybody know this boat ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/96052-anybody-know-boat.html)

Ran-Dom 32 02-08-2005 08:44 AM

Re: Anybody know this boat ?

I've looked @ this boat before I purchased my '99 - it's very clean - (not the same boat as mention above with big power) I believe this boat is always been from MI ('97 w/HP500s). It's a sharp looking boat. real nice. -I had a bunch of pics of it, I'll see if I can dig them up.

epeek 02-08-2005 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Ran-Dom 32
I've looked @ this boat before I purchased my '99 - it's very clean - (not the same boat as mention above with big power) I believe this boat is always been from MI ('97 w/HP500s). It's a sharp looking boat. real nice. -I had a bunch of pics of it, I'll see if I can dig them up.

Thanks,that would be great

GLH 02-08-2005 11:06 AM

Rick... Shopping???

masher44 02-08-2005 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Ran-Dom 32

Sorry Peek.... as Fund would say.... once again I dont know what I am talking about :D :D

epeek 02-08-2005 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Rick... Shopping???

Maybe.........Just maybe :)

otis311 02-08-2005 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by wantsa311
If this is the Waters Edge marina on Lake St Clair it's right next to where my boat is stored. If you're really thinking about buying it I could take a look at and maybe save you a trip. When I was looking for a 311 a fellow OSO member scouted one for me (happened to be in Lake George, NY). He called me on his cell phone while he was at the boat and described it in detail. Obviously if it sounds good you'll inspect it yourself but if it's junk you won't waste your time driving here.

That was me that went for you and looked at the 311. Rick is my best friend and if he is serious about the boat I would appreciate it if you could return the favor and take a look at it for him. Small world ,aint it ??

Bob

epeek 02-12-2005 10:30 AM

Ttt

R Addiction 02-12-2005 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Sean H
what is it? i don't know vee's very well.....

That because your not used to seeing them from this angle.....Epeek can you post a picture of the transom for Sean, He may recognize it then!! :eek: :D

Just kiddin'....It's cold here and I'm stuck inside and bored out of my mind!! ;)

wantsa311 02-17-2005 09:12 PM

I stopped by Waters Edge office last weekend but I didn't see this boat anywhere. The building in the background isn't their place so they must be just brokering the boat for somebody. If you get some info about where it's really at I'll take a look.

epeek 02-17-2005 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by wantsa311
I stopped by Waters Edge office last weekend but I didn't see this boat anywhere. The building in the background isn't their place so they must be just brokering the boat for somebody. If you get some info about where it's really at I'll take a look.

Thanks, I'll be on vacation next week, but I'll stay
in touch when I get some info.