Chief Powerboats - The Beginning of a new tribe

Notices

Chief Powerboats - The Beginning of a new tribe

Old 02-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Chief Powerboats - The Beginning of a new tribe

Originally Posted by aero-offshore
Where will they be built? Will the 28 be under 70,000.00?
last year, when I talked to Pat about a 28 with a 500efi, he quoted me 110,000 on a trailer with over a 1 year wait, I too am curious what the pricing will be though..
Old 02-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris288
last year, when I talked to Pat about a 28 with a 500efi, he quoted me 110,000 on a trailer with over a 1 year wait, I too am curious what the pricing will be though..

Old 02-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris288

I'll be glad to sell you a 28 for a tick over half that and you can have it tomorrow. I would like to move up to a bigger A.T. or Chief or A.T.
Old 02-10-2005, 03:49 PM
Registered

Boatme,

You know, I'm a little bummed you call the 37' model the 37 Warhawk. You think you could bump up the Warhawk name to the 42' model ????? The WarHawk is a 41' Apache. Changing the models around would REALLY help me avoid some confusion at all the local watering holes.

As it is now I'll have to explain to people that my boat is an Apache, not a Chief, AND(as if I need the distraction while trying to have a few Rum and Cokes) explain that my boat really is 41' long. If you made the 42' the WarHawk model I would only have to explain the different manufacturers involved, not go into a long dissertation about hull length thereby leaving me more time for Rum and Cokes and chicken wings.

Never-mind the confusion for the people that bought our 2 previous Cigarette 38's(86,88 model years) that were called WarHawk. Those poor people are going to have alot of explaining to do. Not a Chief, not an Apache and not 37' long. The confusion at the local Shooters could hit historic levels.

For the sake of the Bacardi Corporation, please, consider my proposal.
Old 02-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Registered

Re: Chief Powerboats - The Beginning of a new tribe

Originally Posted by ApacheCarl
Boatme,

You know, I'm a little bummed you call the 37' model the 37 Warhawk. You think you could bump up the Warhawk name to the 42' model ????? The WarHawk is a 41' Apache. Changing the models around would REALLY help me avoid some confusion at all the local watering holes.

As it is now I'll have to explain to people that my boat is an Apache, not a Chief, AND(as if I need the distraction while trying to have a few Rum and Cokes) explain that my boat really is 41' long. If you made the 42' the WarHawk model I would only have to explain the different manufacturers involved, not go into a long dissertation about hull length thereby leaving me more time for Rum and Cokes and chicken wings.

Never-mind the confusion for the people that bought our 2 previous Cigarette 38's(86,88 model years) that were called WarHawk. Those poor people are going to have alot of explaining to do. Not a Chief, not an Apache and not 37' long. The confusion at the local Shooters could hit historic levels.

Now thats some funny s#%t right there.....I tell you what.
Old 02-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Registered

Congrtulations! Great looking boat. I'm anxious to hear more about the AT/Chief connection as AT is an AWESOME boat in and of itself! I'm sure that with AT's involvement and the seeming attention to detail the Chief exhibits in these photos, the finished products will be real rough water BEASTS! Nice job guys.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ApacheCarl
Boatme,

Maybe someone should make stick on length tape, just like depth tape.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow Carl i think i need a drink to decipher all that

we will consider your request

OK we have considered it and the answer is

NO can do

but i love the way you look at things

if we build a bigger boat and a bit wider maybe we will consider calling it Widehawk
Old 02-10-2005, 04:21 PM
Banned

I'm just happy to see the two collaborating instead of two companies slinging mud. Should be a great product. Best of luck!
Old 02-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Boatme
wow Carl i think i need a drink to decipher all that

we will consider your request

OK we have considered it and the answer is

NO can do

but i love the way you look at things

if we build a bigger boat and a bit wider maybe we will consider calling it Widehawk

Please reconsider! This will absolutely destroy poor-Carl.

Quick Reply: Chief Powerboats - The Beginning of a new tribe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.