A word about Lip-Ship Marine..... >

A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Notices

A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Old 02-16-2005, 03:24 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Tank funny story I just called up Phillies and picked up a KILLER boat he had.... 38 gun just like yours
Old 02-16-2005, 04:49 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tank ... call me again or send your number in an email

G
Old 02-16-2005, 04:52 PM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Tank funny story I just called up Phillies and picked up a KILLER boat he had.... 38 gun just like yours

oh, that's funny....NOT!

Gary, I'll call ya.
Old 02-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dont laugh, it almost happen to me. Some jackoff tried to buy mine out from under me for more $$$. But Philly argued w/ owner and buyer wannabe & stood his ground! I'm sure it was one of you "nitwits".
Old 02-16-2005, 06:56 PM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WHO you callin a nitwi.........oh never mind.
Old 02-16-2005, 07:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

all the b.s. of insurance, survey, financing, etc etc etc is exhausting!!

so true
Old 02-16-2005, 07:46 PM
Registered

Tank,

I had been looking at a Sonic for sale near my office for a few weeks. Finally I stopped by during lunch and gave the Sales Manager my final offer, which he accepted, a deposit. He claimed that he would take care of the paperwork and I could drop back at 4:00 with the cashiers check and get the boat and title. When I got back to work I told a few buddies that had been helping me shop that I finally "pulled the trigger" and it was finally mine. About 2 hours later a buddy called me and said that there was a boat just like mine on the interstate heading North. He pulled up beside it and claimed that it was identical to "MY" boat. I asked him to check out the back of the boat and tell me if anything looked funny ... he said nothing other than the left prop was missing. At this point I realized that he was not pulling my leg as the left prop had been stolen the night before. I immediately drove to the dealer and he was apologizing and told me that his sales guy had taken a deposit that morning and he was just not aware of it when he accepted mine. I later learned that he used my offer against another potential buyer and they offered more AFTER he had already accepted my offer and deposit. I could not prove what he had done and let it die. I understand what you mean when you say it is not yours until you have it home. Good luck.
Old 02-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ahhhhhh salesmen what a job they do to customers I have to say they take all the fun out of buying a boat
Old 02-16-2005, 07:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hope it works out tank yes pictures we need pics at least us dreamers over here. lol
Old 02-16-2005, 08:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by L9X25
Tank,

I had been looking at a Sonic for sale near my office for a few weeks. Finally I stopped by during lunch and gave the Sales Manager my final offer, which he accepted, a deposit. He claimed that he would take care of the paperwork and I could drop back at 4:00 with the cashiers check and get the boat and title. When I got back to work I told a few buddies that had been helping me shop that I finally "pulled the trigger" and it was finally mine. About 2 hours later a buddy called me and said that there was a boat just like mine on the interstate heading North. He pulled up beside it and claimed that it was identical to "MY" boat. I asked him to check out the back of the boat and tell me if anything looked funny ... he said nothing other than the left prop was missing. At this point I realized that he was not pulling my leg as the left prop had been stolen the night before. I immediately drove to the dealer and he was apologizing and told me that his sales guy had taken a deposit that morning and he was just not aware of it when he accepted mine. I later learned that he used my offer against another potential buyer and they offered more AFTER he had already accepted my offer and deposit. I could not prove what he had done and let it die. I understand what you mean when you say it is not yours until you have it home. Good luck.
That Sux!I think that has happened to alot of us.I lost a 66 Shelby GT350 that way.

Quick Reply: A word about Lip-Ship Marine.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.