Like Tree0Likes

Casino on Kelleys Island

Reply
Old 04-21-2005, 07:32 PM
  #141
Registered
 
Madcow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Toledo Oh
My Boats: Cigarette Top Gun, Scarab Center Console
Posts: 1,915
Default Re: Casino on Kelleys Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Lookin like Sunday 5/01 for the "eggbeaters" see ya there !
Are you bringing yours? I haven't seen it yet. Be nice to see one of those in another color besides pee yellow.
Madcow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 08:36 AM
  #142
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Mentor , Ohio
Posts: 3,656
Default Re: Casino on Kelleys Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcow
Are you bringing yours? I haven't seen it yet. Be nice to see one of those in another color besides pee yellow.
Hey Jim .... Hows it goin ? Mine won't be back up north till the week of the 16th .... So , more School Bus yella fishin boats for ya to see .... Here's a peak at mine to take the funny taste outta your mouth !!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Casino on Kelleys Island-concept1.jpg  
LEOPAJM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 11:51 AM
  #143
Registered
 
JUSTONCE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: tropical Cleveland OH
My Boats: boatless
Posts: 3,284
Default Re: Casino on Kelleys Island

Thrill, you know I'm boatless, sooo if you go up there and I don't get a phone call first you're I'm trouble man
JUSTONCE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 12:31 PM
  #144
RHC
Registered
 
RHC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Sandusky Bay
Posts: 1,375
Default Re: Casino on Kelleys Island

Its a good thing we are not at Kellys today!!! 31degrees and windy,,, big waves and cold !!

Right now there is 2inches of snow on my truck!!!

Its a good thing I got lots of Jack Daniels on the shelf!

However its Northern Ohio ,, Just wait ,, the weather will change in 24hours!

RHC
RHC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 12:50 PM
  #145
Registered
 
batty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: toledo oh
My Boats: 1979 32' Excalibur, 1988 38' Scarab KV
Posts: 232
Default Re: Casino on Kelleys Island

yea its supposed to be 55 degrees on monday... go figure

notheren Ohio for ya
batty is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 09:19 PM
  #146
Registered
 
Ironmanwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere other than Here
My Boats: 1972 36 Cigarette
Posts: 1,155
Default Re: Casino on Kelleys Island

Saturday 40% chance of rain means that 60% of the time will be good outdoor drinking weather. Gotta stay warm some how.
Ironmanwb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 03:44 PM
  #147
Registered
 
SSComp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Akron, OH
My Boats: Just toys now
Posts: 856
Default Re: Casino on Kelleys Island

Lookin really bad for weather this weekend. I'll be up on Catawba this weekend. Father son bonding, pull the boat out of storage, launch the hydrohoist, put the accessories on the engines. Oh yeah...and drink beer.
SSComp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 04:30 PM
  #148
Registered
 
PorscheSpeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Catawba Island, Ohio
My Boats: Cigar Top Gun
Posts: 474
Default Re: Casino on Kelleys Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSComp
Lookin really bad for weather this weekend. I'll be up on Catawba this weekend. Father son bonding, pull the boat out of storage, launch the hydrohoist, put the accessories on the engines. Oh yeah...and drink beer.

Sounds fun. Bomar and I will be tearing into the Duce.. Injection pump is coming off and will be sent off to be rebuilt. hope to have it running by next week.
PorscheSpeed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 05:04 PM
  #149
Registered
 
Madcow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Toledo Oh
My Boats: Cigarette Top Gun, Scarab Center Console
Posts: 1,915
Default Re: Casino on Kelleys Island

Just got home from the shop. Motors fired, drives serviced ready to go. I'm droping in tomorow. Long as its not pouring and 6 footers I'll be there Sunday for lunch.
Madcow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 05:33 PM
  #150
RHC
Registered
 
RHC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Sandusky Bay
Posts: 1,375
Default Re: Casino on Kelleys Island

See ya on Sun for sure,,, I think I will take a ride on Sat just to see who makes the trip,,, but ,, will plan on the lunch date for sure!! I bet the yellow boat makes the trip on sun also...

RHC
RHC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
AbsolutlyScarab
General Boating Discussion
5
07-14-2004 12:28 PM
The Menace
General Boating Discussion
18
06-03-2004 02:37 AM
THRILLSEEKER
General Boating Discussion
5
05-29-2003 07:07 PM
THRILLSEEKER
General Boating Discussion
9
05-23-2003 04:22 PM
THRILLSEEKER
General Boating Discussion
9
02-13-2003 10:57 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.