Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   0% Financing is back!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97082-0%25-financing-back.html)

OldSchool 02-23-2005 08:37 PM

Re: 0% Financing is back!!!

Originally Posted by stecz20
silver baby, whos serious. ive killed a man for saying i was serious.. dont make me whooop you craig..

You know I love you Steczy.....Cuda put me up to it!!! :D :D

stecz20 02-23-2005 08:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
that old fiber pill taking bastard.... i know rippem, just playing as well. i could care less what you swine drive. if you want to drive a chevy and make a fool of yourself, be my guest. its just sad to see a cigarette being pulled by such garbage.. its ok for you fountain guys, but not us.....lol

offshoredrillin 02-23-2005 11:11 PM

Of course Ford had to take the heat, for someone elses motor, after the 7.3(wonderful motor) it was their own fault. chev/GMC craig...period

OldSchool 02-24-2005 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
I'm just an old fiber pill taking bastard.......lol

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :drink:

docmanrich37 02-24-2005 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by craig223
Thanks Rob, but If I buy it will be a new one and from Winegardner Chev. I've known the owners for 30 years and the GM is GotHerDone here on OSO.

Just bought the same truck your looking for from kevin in dec.was great to work with.delivered it to me down here at the lake.no hassle and a great price compared to what other dealers quoted me.Kevin hooked me up.thanks

bajabob38 02-24-2005 07:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)

My 'Burb has some kind of speed limiter on it that kicks in at 100....Scared the chit out of me the first time it did it!! :eek: :eek: :D Only tried it one more time just to make sure and it dies right at 100.

.. :D

OldSchool 02-24-2005 07:17 AM

What's up Bob!!! You missed a hell of a party in Miami to go hang out with all those rednecks in Daytona!! :drink: :p :evilb:

offshoredrillin 02-24-2005 07:18 AM

Boy ol steczy was cranky last night, his head musta been leanin too far...Maybe we can get him a sponsership from Hans device???? maybe a custom paint job for the cafe :evilb:

Or borrow a couple of cudas' fiber pills???

bajabob38 02-24-2005 07:21 AM

What's up Bob!!! You missed a hell of a party in Miami to go hang out with all those rednecks in Daytona!! :drink: :p :evilb:

Maybe next year :drink:

dukenrock 02-24-2005 07:21 AM

Pay the extra money-Buy a Dodge!!!! :D :D :D :D