Like Tree0Likes

Outerlimits Working Hard On New Spped Record The Facts

Reply
Old 03-24-2005, 06:26 PM
  #231
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,670
Default Re: Outerlimits Working Hard On New Spped Record The Facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPT MOTORSPORTS
Sharkey,

P class does not count as racing
Don't let the Jersey Boyz hear you say that.....

The caddy may be coming to pick you up!
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 06:26 PM
  #232
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member
 
T2x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Granite Quarry, NC
My Boats: 1966 !8' Switzer Wing "Miss Diablo" 1968 Switzer Wing "Dust'n the Wind 2",, 1960 Powercat 15C , 1977 17' Molinari w/Evinrude CCC
Posts: 5,004
Default Re: Outerlimits Working Hard On New Spped Record The Facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller
T2x, some day I hope you'll overcome your shyness and tell us how you REALLY FEEL!

Been swamped. Can we catch up tomorrow or over the weekend?
Just tryin' to help the conversation stay on track.....

Humility is my middle................... finger.

Call anytime.

T2x........
T2x is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 06:36 PM
  #233
Registered
 
BRUCE SEROFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Edison, NJ, USA
Posts: 6,337
Default Re: Outerlimits Working Hard On New Spped Record The Facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Don't let the Jersey Boyz hear you say that.....

The caddy may be coming to pick you up!

BRUCE SEROFF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 06:43 PM
  #234
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,670
Talking Re: Outerlimits Working Hard On New Spped Record The Facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 07:40 PM
  #235
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: Outerlimits Working Hard On New Spped Record The Facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPT MOTORSPORTS
Sean H,

Easy there boy. You getting to hot head for no reason at all. Relax man I not trying to pick an argument with you. My stats all came from Powerboat Magazine. Simply stated this bickering on who is better and so forth really means nothing in the long wrong. Both companies build great boats but I just think that if you are going to compare Apples to Apples at least let the Apples be very close to the equivalent of one another. The reason for me posting the stats from Powerboat was to show that the 39 is a smaller boat then the 42. the Fountain winds up being a 39 without the platform and the Outerlimits without its platform may be 38'(Not to sure on that though). Reggie has always gotten away for selling a 42 when in measuring stats it is actually a 39' but then take the beak away and it is probably who knows. A very good friend of mine once told me that no matter what a manufacturer says the length is it is never that real length. The length should be the amount of running surface at the bottom of the hull.(Good friend of Starkey's as well). Just trying to add facts to the the thread but I guess facts were turned into people thinking I was taking jabs at them. OH WELL!!!!!!!!!!

trust me, i wasn't the one getting worked up you came out firing with the who is smarter than who..... and apples to apples would mean the fountain would have to update their technology in their hull manufacturing process and put a cabin in that boat and see what happens...

but i digress... i am a cat guy and neither one of those boats does anything for me really.....

and i think his name is sharkey and not starkey....
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 08:35 PM
  #236
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member
 
DPT MOTORSPORTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Beachwood, NJ
My Boats: boatracing,motorsports,boating
Posts: 3,967
Default Re: Outerlimits Working Hard On New Spped Record The Facts

Sean H,

I can see your are a cat guy buy your avitar. The STARKEY reference for my friend Sharkey is a joke that I will tell you about sometime over drinks if you ever attend any races I may be at. I talk regularly about once a week with STARKEY on the phone. Do you go to Key West every year????? If so drinks are on me.
DPT MOTORSPORTS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 08:43 PM
  #237
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: Outerlimits Working Hard On New Spped Record The Facts

i will be there... and sharkey told me to bust your balls about his name...
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 08:44 PM
  #238
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: Outerlimits Working Hard On New Spped Record The Facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaston
May be going to LOTO to pick up a boat to take down, might mean we would have to stop by Ft. Lauderdale on the way back I had a 42' fountain that (one time) did 114mph, pretty consistent 104.
if your coming to LOTO might as well pick me up!!
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 09:05 PM
  #239
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,670
Talking Re: Outerlimits Working Hard On New Spped Record The Facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPT MOTORSPORTS
Sean H,

I can see your are a cat guy buy your avitar. The STARKEY reference for my friend Sharkey is a joke that I will tell you about sometime over drinks if you ever attend any races I may be at. I talk regularly about once a week with STARKEY on the phone. Do you go to Key West every year????? If so drinks are on me.
Still waiting for the "Punch Line"

Some day I may get it....
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 03-24-2005 at 09:08 PM.
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 11:11 PM
  #240
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
bojoe2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: NEW JERSEY
Posts: 3,177
Default Re: Outerlimits Working Hard On New Spped Record The Facts

tim here we go again . poker runs, straight racing, now circle racing with a "p" are not the real deal. if it was a fountain with reggies hair glued all over the hull the fuc?ing boat could run upside down and it would be ok. in tracys eyes if it is not a fountain it aint ****. last time i looked ol is racing and i hope they have a great year and i hope every other team does great also but i hope all beak boats lose! dennis has made me hate fountains at this point!
bojoe2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Jupiter Sunsation
General Boating Discussion
56
07-19-2008 01:31 PM
Strip Poker 388
General Boating Discussion
52
11-09-2005 02:08 AM
DollaBill
General Boating Discussion
246
02-15-2005 10:15 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.