Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I am so pissed!! Need advice!! >

I am so pissed!! Need advice!!

Notices

I am so pissed!! Need advice!!

Old 03-15-2005, 10:29 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: I am so pissed!! Need advice!!

Originally Posted by Pantera1
I dont own a pantera ..but no I like things to work correctly mechanicaly ..but trying to keep everything looking perfect is an exersize in futility ..all my stuff has scratches ..and you can get good deals on stuff with scratches ..its not worth stressing over .
To each his own.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im not tryin to start **** here but you came on a public forum asking for opinions on your situation ..But your drivin a car that probably cost as much as alot of peoples houses and you want sympathy ? Go get it fixed
Old 03-15-2005, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

thats real reason I dont buy brand new stuff that cost a mint,
Still even my 2 year old SUV I worry about door dings and stuff
but its even worse when they are brand new and cost more
than the average home.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Im not tryin to start **** here but you came on a public forum asking for opinions on your situation ..But your drivin a car that probably cost as much as alot of peoples houses and you want sympathy ? Go get it fixed
Actually, I was looking for advice. As it says in the title of the post.The last thing I need is sympathy! There are many smart people on this board and the way it looks from the other posts I'm not the only one tht has this or similiar things happen to them. Many of the people can relate t this situation due to the fact most of the people on OSO appreciate nice things. Obviously, if buying things with scratches to save money and not caring how they look is what you prefer to do, it is your preferance. We are different types of people. I happen to work very hard and have made a lot of sacrafices to have the things I have. I waited for this car for 14 monthes. If your advice is to Go get it fixed, I appreciate your input.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would be absolutely livid if this was my car. Not because it's $180,000 ride, but because I take care / pride in what ever I own and drive. When I was 17 I washed and waxed my VW bugs, then Jettas and my '72 AirSlot,,, now it's a Nissan Max, Suburban, & Cig, nothing special but mine nonetheless.

Point being, some do take it the 'exercise in futility' level or being anal but if that's what floats your boat then keep on truckin'. Like Lube and others always say, we are different people and that is exactly what keeps this site(life) interesting.

Now dump the POS damaged piece of goods now, while you still can. I'll give ya my Cig ... plus couple bucks! Let me know LJ

PS that gaurd is a phucktard
Old 03-15-2005, 11:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did I miss something? The gate was already open and you pressed your opener when coming up to the gate and it closed on your car when you proceeded through? Personally, I would just get it fixed and be done with it. How can it be worth your time and it's not going to affect the value of that car! It already depreciated 10 times that repair amount as soon as you drove off the lot! It won't be a "classic" car...and the bells/whistles will start to have problems in 5 years. It's a fancy Chrysler!
Old 03-16-2005, 10:26 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
To each his own.
Exactly Lube!! I feel for ya. I'd be freakin' if this happened to me!! I drive all GMC's from a 94 Jimmy and a 2000 K2500 to a 2003 Yukon and I look after them like they were Hi dollar rides....I was taught to appreciate the things you work/pay for. I don't know what to tell ya other than I'll let you borrow my beater Jimmy and you can blow thru the gates and pin that phucktard in the booth!! While you hose him with mace!! Sorry, sounding a little deranged there!! Good Luck!
Old 03-16-2005, 10:28 AM
Registered

I'll let you borrow my beater Jimmy and you can blow thru the gates and pin that phucktard in the booth!!
LMAO
Old 03-16-2005, 10:39 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

I haven't taken my meds yet today!!!
Old 03-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Registered

Id do the same thing ...Hey buddy your gate has malfunctioned ..allow me to remove it for repairs

Quick Reply: I am so pissed!! Need advice!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.