Notices

best 35' Center Console

Old 03-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: best 35' Center Console

the real question that has to be asked is are you going to fish off it or use it for a day boat.. know alot of people that just use the boat as a boat.. then you can narrow it down becuase there are two different types of CC.. one is set up with nice seating a rangements and the other won't have that many seats.. at best the gunalls will be wrap as knee bangers
Old 03-18-2005, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I looked a the Triton. It's more family/cruiser/fish style than a bare bones SKA boat or a cig style CC. Seemed nice to me but I'm curious as why the resale would be bad. Just too new, perceived quality, what's up?
Old 03-18-2005, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We've got one of the nicest Monza 340's ever built, available.
Merc 250 XS's(2), Pirelli cockpit, Arch w/retractable top, tons of seating, McCleod Power Bolsters, MM Controls, Livorsi SmartCraft Gauges, GPS plotter,Electric-flush stand-up head in console w/shower, Great cuddy, too many nice custom touches to list, and it rides a well as anything in it's class, period. It is, I believe, the Cig 35 Awsome(9.5' beam) hull bottom with the aft keel padded for flatter ride...63-65 mph. Still on MSO. Get me your e-mail address, and I'll forward you pics...
Thanks,
Hugh/Offshore
Old 03-18-2005, 12:17 PM
Registered

Hugh's Monza is a very clean boat. Had a chance to ride on it, very nice. Unfortunately it was out of my budget or it might be living on my side of the bay.

-Greg
Old 03-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Have you seen this one for sale?

http://www.cbpba.com/forums/showthre...&threadid=1358

Owner is OSO member Spicy. His OSO ad is not listed anymore, but it is still listed as above. Its an immaculate boat and you should see the honeys that boat attracts.
Thanks Brian for the kind words about the boat....
Old 03-18-2005, 01:07 PM
Registered

Buyafountain:

I must take issue with your suggestion that you'll take a beating on resale with a Triton. Triton was ranked second, behind Grady White, in customer satisfaction by JD Power & Assoc. This was published at the Miami show last month.

They are ranked in the top three in terms of resale value by NADA. I don't perceive that Triton is charging a premium for thier product. They had publsihed prices at the Miami show for $169,000 with trip's.

There are relatively few other manufacturers that offer a lifetime warranty that is transferrable to a new owner within the first ten years of ownership. That supports resale value.

All that said, every potential buyer will have personal preferences for looks, style, and performance vs. fishability.

Tom
Old 03-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Spectre Power Boats will be releasing there new 34 CC in a few months.If you have seen the 24 SCS you can bet the 34 will be a winner.Stay tuned for details
Old 03-18-2005, 01:24 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MegaByte*3
Buyafountain:

I must take issue with your suggestion that you'll take a beating on resale with a Triton. Triton was ranked second, behind Grady White, in customer satisfaction by JD Power & Assoc. This was published at the Miami show last month.

They are ranked in the top three in terms of resale value by NADA. I don't perceive that Triton is charging a premium for thier product. They had publsihed prices at the Miami show for $169,000 with trip's.

There are relatively few other manufacturers that offer a lifetime warranty that is transferrable to a new owner within the first ten years of ownership. That supports resale value.

All that said, every potential buyer will have personal preferences for looks, style, and performance vs. fishability.

Tom
Hi Tom.

I apologize if I came off sh!tty. I was not meaning to do that. It must be that our local dealer is crushing everyone when they buy new. I have had 2 people who wanted to trade up and were so far upside down I felt bad even giving them the numbers.

Again, I didn't mean to piss in your soup today.

Bill
Old 03-18-2005, 03:34 PM
Registered

"Again, I didn't mean to piss in your soup today"

No problem. I enjoy a good cup of pea soup!

I think on our side of the table, we always feel bad giving the potential buyer the bad news about their trade.

Good selling ...
Old 03-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
I looked at these at the Miami show this year - nice boat! And it did seem to be priced very competitively!

I also looked at Solid Powerboats - holy chit! Heavy-azz 40' they had, but what a tank!! Not the fastest boat out there I bet but it looks built to ride SOLID!

Check your PM's

Quick Reply: best 35' Center Console

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.