Notices

Sarasota, you ready?

Old 03-27-2005, 11:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Sarasota, you ready?

5 days and counting, Even though I won't have my boat finished, I can't wait. I will be good to ride on the Skater though. I can't break anything that way.
James, If your out there, I think I will cancel the extra rooms. If anyone needs three rooms at the Hyatt let me know.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 42MTI
5 days and counting, Even though I won't have my boat finished, I can't wait. I will be good to ride on the Skater though. I can't break anything that way.
James, If your out there, I think I will cancel the extra rooms. If anyone needs three rooms at the Hyatt let me know.
I'm ready, got the video camera and have been playing with it. Different creature than the stills.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:18 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We decidied to skip this one. Kind of a drag that the boat gods are frowning on us Okies. Oh well.

We're going to head for Lauderdale Friday and help the folks move into the new place. I'll take my boat out Saturday and pretend that I'm running with 50 other boats just for good measure.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
We decidied to skip this one. Kind of a drag that the boat gods are frowning on us Okies. Oh well.

We're going to head for Lauderdale Friday and help the folks move into the new place. I'll take my boat out Saturday and pretend that I'm running with 50 other boats just for good measure.
Brandon, sorry about the boat thing, Just no way to get it done. They haven't even finished dynoing the first motor. They started it late Friday but thats it. You could always haul the Cig over for the run.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:30 AM
Registered

Don't think my lens will reach that far
Old 03-28-2005, 09:02 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Brandon, sorry about the boat thing, Just no way to get it done. They haven't even finished dynoing the first motor. They started it late Friday but thats it. You could always haul the Cig over for the run.
Hey no problem man. Thank's a bunch for the invite. I'll ride in the MTI this Summer when she's dialed in. I think we will just hang around Miami and Lauderdale this weekend rather than scrambling to get the boat hauled over. You guys have a blast on Freedom. That's never a dull ride.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:06 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by jeaston
Don't think my lens will reach that far
I hear NASA is going to decommission the Hubble telescope soon. Maybe you could put a bid in? You could shoot every poker run in the galaxy from your porch, which is nice.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:08 AM
Registered

I hear NASA is going to decommission the Hubble telescope soon. Maybe you could put a bid in? You could shoot every poker run in the galaxy from your porch, which is nice.
What makes you think I'm not working on that deal
Old 03-28-2005, 09:41 AM
Registered

Hey no problem man. Thank's a bunch for the invite. I'll ride in the MTI this Summer when she's dialed in. I think we will just hang around Miami and Lauderdale this weekend rather than scrambling to get the boat hauled over. You guys have a blast on Freedom. That's never a dull ride.
Never dull, but alot more exciting than riding in the front. Maybe Summer will decide to go shopping and I can ride left seat.
Are you still thinking about Havasu. I'm planning on having mine ready for that but who knows. They made a couple of pulls on Friday, should have the first motor off the dyno today or tomorrow and the second on one off wed. or thur. I plan on picking them up on thu.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:32 AM
Registered

Never dull, but alot more exciting than riding in the front. Maybe Summer will decide to go shopping and I can ride left seat.
Are you still thinking about Havasu. I'm planning on having mine ready for that but who knows. They made a couple of pulls on Friday, should have the first motor off the dyno today or tomorrow and the second on one off wed. or thur. I plan on picking them up on thu.
Hey there. When do you get into Sarasota?

Quick Reply: Sarasota, you ready?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.