Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Sarasota, you ready?

EIGHT MORE HOURS TO TAKE OFF. Skater's there waiting
Old 03-31-2005, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

well back on the road again, not having motors in the back of this boat on an aluminum trailer makes it bounce so bad that you cannot carry on a conversation because it is knocking your breath out. so instead of 600 hp on the back we have 600 ft/lbs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,of concrete, I hope it doesnt rain.

(sound effects, drip drip drip) hummm now it looks like it is raining. can you check the weather channel and see if we are going to hit rain?

maybe we should stop by another lowes and buy some wood and just go ahead and form up some walls on the back of the boat for a photo platform. there will be a charge for the upgraded boat modifications.
Old 03-31-2005, 09:26 PM
Registered

hey P offshore, james says tell your dad to buy a c-130 cargo plane and we can put all the boats in it and fly them where ever we need to go.

wait a minuite if were going to do that lets just get a cargo sea-plane and then we could just land and open the back up and just drive the boats out.
Old 03-31-2005, 09:29 PM
Registered

actually, a cargo helicopter would probably work better for james so he could drop the boat at the start of the poker run and then use the helo to take pics out of.
Old 03-31-2005, 09:40 PM
Registered

damm are we borred.

we are working on light theory and sonic booms right now and we are only 1/3 of the way there. anyone got any nodose?

HEY,,, were driving into a lightening storm right now, and remember the movie where the guy puts a metal rod in the sand and lightening hits it and the sand turns into a cool glass figure? well I wonder if we put some rods in the 17 - 50 lb bags of sand we have in the back of the boat if we can get it struck by lightening???? JAMES pull over at the next lowes for some rebar.

whatever we sell the glass for we will take half of the sell price off your towing expense .
Old 03-31-2005, 09:53 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i hope your not driving and typing tyson...... still haven't found a way to convert your files, still checking though.

Sean
Old 03-31-2005, 10:16 PM
Registered

james said he's only going to charge you 1/2 the price of the custom bug deflector he put on the back of his truck, he said it is protecting the new paint pretty good, but when we stopped in baton rouge, la to eat some one spray painted APACHE down the side of the boat, should we wait to buff it off till the clear has longer to cure?

at the last lowes we stopped at to get the rebar for our lightining rods, the employees came out and said that was the biggest fishing boat they had ever seen.

Last edited by BigSilverCat; 03-31-2005 at 11:20 PM.
Old 04-01-2005, 12:11 AM
Registered

and you thought we were kidding
Attached Thumbnails Sarasota, you ready?-eric-001.jpg  
Old 04-01-2005, 04:00 AM
Registered

somehow we have made it from baton rouge, la to panama city, fl and I dont know how we got here. I thought james was driving but he was in the passenger seat, hmmmmm. were you driving sean? I was asleep so I dont know who was driving.

we have been in so bad of a storm that we thought we were going to launch the boat on the highway.
Old 04-01-2005, 05:41 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So who gets the concrete?

Quick Reply: Sarasota, you ready?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.