Default Re: Any Info On Chief Power Boats

www.chiefpowerboats.com
Old 03-22-2005, 11:15 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,185 Likes on 515 Posts

Originally Posted by Stormrider
So there will no longer be ATH? Its transferring over to Chief? and chief is adding a few more boats to the line?

From what has been explained, you are correct. There may be some "thunder edition" or something like that, but yes, Chief is planned to be badging all boats.
Old 03-22-2005, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is true, I am getting back into boating more specifically, back into a 37. It is going to be the first 37 built under the Chief badge. It is going to be the same hull as the 37 but the cockpit will look different and the cabin will look a little different. Wait until you see what Pat and Scott have in mind to trick her out.

Anyway, Monstaa, to answer you question I do know a bit about the boats and the team there. This will be my third boat from Pat, I had a 25, 37 and am having another 37 built. Feel free to give me a call if you would like to hear what I have to say. 856-767-5159. I will tell you the striaght up truth.
Old 03-22-2005, 05:16 PM
Registered

Dan, call me when you get a moment. The cell is 917-721-6104.

Thanks.

miller
Old 03-22-2005, 06:56 PM
Registered

Rich,

Tell your story today.

I asked you to call again last night on my cell number, which you have, but instead you sent an e-mail implying legal action over a few miniscule items All-Pro Marine would not address.

Tomorrow I will send a check for the inflated bill from your marina that is in dispute with All Pro Marine, where you bought the boat, your dealer. And it was mine, as well, but we all know the financial problems there. However I built it and I back it.

I hope this makes your complaint over my dealer's service satisifed and you as an A/T owner happy. That has always been my goal.

Enjoy the boat and I hope this clears the air.

Patrick.

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
These's going to be fun.Let me tell you a story.SOON
Old 03-22-2005, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ATPatrick
Rich,

Tell your story today.

I asked you to call again last night on my cell number, which you have, but instead you sent an e-mail implying legal action over a few miniscule items All-Pro Marine would not address.

Tomorrow I will send a check for the inflated bill from your marina that is in dispute with All Pro Marine, where you bought the boat, your dealer. And it was mine, as well, but we all know the financial problems there. However I built it and I back it.

I hope this makes your complaint over my dealer's service satisifed and you as an A/T owner happy. That has always been my goal.

Patrick.
sounds sincere to me.i built i back it. ya gotta love that kind of talk...............m.m.
Attached Thumbnails Any Info On Chief Power Boats-24.jpg  
Old 03-22-2005, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Monstaa is on LI.
rob where on long island..........
Old 03-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
rob where on long island..........

we are located in massapequa. between old sunrise highway and sunrise, off county line road. if you want feel free to call me@ 516-799-6029.
p.s great input guy's, it is all well appreciated. and i will try to take some pic's of my experience down south.

power boating RUULLLLZZZZZZ
Old 03-22-2005, 08:01 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ATPatrick
Rich,

Tell your story today.

Patrick.
Pat it's only taken 2 months to get someone to do something about these problem.If its you or All Pro or whatever their going by.The work was done and billed in july and for the inflatted bill as you call it,was done at this areas going rate.I really didn't want the money just the upgrades that Frank said you agreed on, but if you want to send money thats fine.Just to let you know about my marina our sales where up over 400% and service just about doubled.Sorry it ended this way but just wanted what was owed to me for the work frank agreed to pay me for.The things wrong with the boat weren't major, just major problems in getting any answers on them.And Pat you have my cell # too.it cost the same for me to call you as you to call me.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:44 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,783 Likes on 884 Posts

I'm sure this was answered before, but what is the difference between the ATH and Chief? especially on the 28 and 37.

see this thread about the AT & Chief merger.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=96295

Quick Reply: Any Info On Chief Power Boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.