Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hopefully good news on stolen boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98919-hopefully-good-news-stolen-boat.html)

cig1988 03-23-2005 02:59 PM

Re: Hopefully good news on stolen boat

I'm not bashing this dude BUT I would have had that boat in my possesion a long time ago. Loose lips sinks ships!

boatfreak 03-23-2005 03:21 PM

Ok now I am confused. I'm sure I just posted that last post on a thread with only 3 or 4 posts, a new thread. Now my post shows up over here in this thread. Am I imagining things or has all the excitement here on As The Prop Turns clouded my memory.

fund razor 03-23-2005 03:40 PM

The thread was morphed.

SpeedGirl 03-23-2005 03:41 PM

Ya'll complained about the multiple threads so I stuck them together... I didn't know it would change the title.... Oooops ;)

fund razor 03-23-2005 03:47 PM

"Ya'll" must mean Boatfeak.
I didn't complain about jack.

boatfreak 03-23-2005 04:12 PM

Thanks, I thought I was losing it.

TRichter 03-24-2005 08:59 PM

Well, Nathan has agreed to buy my boat, pay off my loan etc,,, just wanted to get out from under this and bite the bullet. I can't help but think that this forum made a differance. I think the pressure was applied! It will be a few years till I get another offshore boat, (will get something like a 21' bass boat with a 250HP in the mean time), I love the feeling of a twin screw 30'+ boat, but I just can't afford it now. Nothing like the feeling though, going 80 plus, jumping a freighter wake, the sound and the power! Thanks to all of you. TRichter

Byrdman 03-24-2005 09:55 PM

Lillduces cousin trickter?

Namwot 03-24-2005 10:16 PM

As an Insured and Bonded Repo Company, I wouldn't touch that boat. Can you say WRONGFULL REPOSESSION? I bet Nathan's Attourney can. Good luck.

Steve_H 03-24-2005 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by TRichter
Well, Nathan has agreed to buy my boat, pay off my loan etc,,, just wanted to get out from under this and bite the bullet. I can't help but think that this forum made a differance. I think the pressure was applied! It will be a few years till I get another offshore boat, (will get something like a 21' bass boat with a 250HP in the mean time), I love the feeling of a twin screw 30'+ boat, but I just can't afford it now. Nothing like the feeling though, going 80 plus, jumping a freighter wake, the sound and the power! Thanks to all of you. TRichter

thats alot better then trying to sell it yourself.
glad its turning out semi-good for you.