Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   sml prop testing (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99025-sml-prop-testing.html)

docmanrich37 03-24-2005 05:15 AM

sml prop testing

Who will be around on 4/01 at smith mt. lake.Coming down on the 31 for a delivery of furn to the condo,so i'll bringing the A/T for some prop testing with the new 5 blades and a new 48 qt. cooler to match the boat.Otis i'll pick you up at the dock. :drink:

Aggressor 25 03-24-2005 07:30 AM

Re: sml prop testing

Rich,

I am planning on being down there the following weekend. I am not sure if I am going to bring the Aggressor down or not. We bought a place that came with a 21 ft Maxum on a lift so we will probably test it.

Ty

Aggressor 25 03-24-2005 08:48 AM

I also noticed that the Worx is playing of the 6th and 7th of May. Cinco de Mayo is my birthday and it sounds like a damn good time to break out the Corona :drink: :drink: :drink:

AMERICAN BAD A$$ 03-24-2005 09:00 AM

We're coming down this saturday to break the cabin fever and get some numbers for new props..

docmanrich37 03-24-2005 12:44 PM

Ty when are you going to test that 5 blade.Congrads on the place at sml.The worx is playing that weekend and it's lori's b-day too at sml aka otis the topless boat driver.lol

ABA look for a blue A/T with white lightning on it.Good chance i'll be at 1 of the bars on the water.

AMERICAN BAD A$$ 03-24-2005 02:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
we'll be there basically every weekend this summer , stayin at Westlake inn.

Aggressor 25 03-24-2005 03:26 PM

I hope to get out in the next few weekends to try the 5 blade. I also bought a 2 stage raw wate pump over the winter that I need to get put on. I was not seeing the water pressure I would like to last summer running the boost that I am. Thanks for the kind words on getting a place on the lake. I look forward to spending as much time as possible down there this summer.

BAJA WILL 03-24-2005 08:03 PM

Dockmanrich

I will be around, not sure if I will have the Fountain in, by then, if not I will be on my friends boat 30' Outlaw, you know where the house is stop in.

Oh by the way VIP passes are on sale at Mango's, they are good all summer to get in to the concerts and you don't wait in line, but they are only selling 200 of them and they are up to 100 as of today. :drink:

Also the Worx are playing 5 different weekends this summer, I will post a concert schedule soon, I left it at work.

WILL MURRAY :D

docmanrich37 03-24-2005 08:17 PM

Will I need 2 of those vip passes so if you know anybody hook me up.I'll stop by the dock when the thunder hits the water.If your out stop by Bernards Sailors Cove.We bought a condo there. :drink:

BAJA WILL 03-24-2005 08:25 PM

I wish I could hook you up but you need to take your drivers licence with you to buy them, they write your name on them so no one else can use it. They are being real strict about it, They cost $50 but that is cheap considering you don't wait in line and their good for all the concerts, they are going to loose money on me :evilb:

I don't think they are going to run out by the weekend but you need to go straigt there, or possibly call and see if they will reserve two for you until you can get there.

WILL :drink:

docmanrich37 03-25-2005 07:54 AM

Aggressor25 have you noticed that Sydwayz hasn't responded to these post yet.Forgot hey Mary Sue can Bryan come out and play.lol

BobbyB 03-25-2005 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
l

ABA look for a blue A/T with white lightning on it.Good chance i'll be at 1 of the bars on the water.

Dude is that the only place your ever at? :D :D

docmanrich37 03-25-2005 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Dude is that the only place your ever at? :D :D

Yes.Yes it is. if I want to talk to you i have to go the bar.lol

BobbyB 03-25-2005 11:04 AM

You know it :D :D :D

mwdill 03-25-2005 11:27 PM

rich, dont sing it, bring it,
we will go out and play with you
just make sure you get your vip's,so we can have more time on the water,
they do have about 90 or so left you should be alright
we splashed last weekend so we are ready too go ,otis os already in party shape :D:

Sydwayz 03-26-2005 12:15 AM

Okay, it was someone's birthday this week, so I am just now seeing this. I will be around, but not sure on dates for SML. I am sure we will all catch up though. Can't wait for the Poker Run.

docmanrich37 03-26-2005 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by mwdill
rich, dont sing it, bring it,
we will go out and play with you
just make sure you get your vip's,so we can have more time on the water,
they do have about 90 or so left you should be alright
we splashed last weekend so we are ready too go ,otis os already in party shape :D:

Cool.Did Randy get that Baja ready for he's first splash yet.I hope so.I can picture Debbie driving it.boing boing.I'm stopping by thursday mourning on the way to the condo just too make sure i get my vip passes.

mwdill 03-26-2005 10:10 AM

yes, he got it wet last weekend,
just go to the restaurant they have the passes there ,
worx play may 6,7
june,3,4
july3,4
aug,5,6,19,20
sept,3,4,24
burning bridges play,
may,28,29
june,24,25
july,22,23
aug,12,13

docmanrich37 03-31-2005 06:39 PM

Ran A/T with 5 blades on flat water at 57 degrees and wasn't happy with the props with 525's.Only got 4900 rpms and 80 mph so i have 1 of 2 options.1]add whipples or 2] sell the demo 5 blades.someone help me so i don't get divoirced buy my 5 blades if not will be calling Dustin on monday to over night me 2 whipples.

runnin gun 03-31-2005 07:10 PM

Rich thanks for the oil and drive fluid. Got the boat out last weekend and with the drive spacer ran 80 to 81 everypass. Got a little cold so end early but I think i can get about 85 out of it.

Terry

Aggressor 25 03-31-2005 07:35 PM

Ran A/T with 5 blades on flat water at 57 degrees and wasn't happy with the props with 525's.Only got 4900 rpms and 80 mph so i have 1 of 2 options.1]add whipples or 2] sell the demo 5 blades.someone help me so i don't get divoirced buy my 5 blades if not will be calling Dustin on monday to over night me 2 whipples.

HELLO DUSTIN...

This is Rich, can I get those 3.3 s Fed-X for morning delivery :eek:

mwdill 03-31-2005 08:25 PM

have we decided who is going to get the boltons? :rolleyes:

docmanrich37 04-01-2005 06:55 AM

have we decided who is going to get the boltons? :rolleyes:

Yes I have decided.Me.at least if i pay for them i get to play with them.i can touch anytime i want.Will be calling on monday.Terry thats good what your running and your right cold so short passes for now.

Cignificant 04-01-2005 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by runnin gun
Rich thanks for the oil and drive fluid. Got the boat out last weekend and with the drive spacer ran 80 to 81 everypass. Got a little cold so end early but I think i can get about 85 out of it.

Terry

So I guess Reggie got your stuff fixed? :eek: :eek: :drink:

Theboopgal 04-05-2005 12:32 PM

He's been out playing! :D

Aggressor25 have you noticed that Sydwayz hasn't responded to these post yet.Forgot hey Mary Sue can Bryan come out and play.lol

docmanrich37 04-05-2005 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Theboopgal
He's been out playing! :D

M.S. But has he been playing well with others.Hope you and Sydwayz are going to Lake Murray on the 29 for their poker run.Hope to see you'll there.

Theboopgal 04-05-2005 12:45 PM

Well, I guess that depends on what you consider "others". :D I won't be able to make it to the LM PR as I'll be in MB, SC that weekend. But SML PR is just around the corner. Will be at my condo then with the gang. So partying should be at it's best.

M.S. But has he been playing well with others.Hope you and Sydwayz are going to Lake Murray on the 29 for their poker run.Hope to see you'll there.

Sydwayz 04-05-2005 01:24 PM

I dunno about LM PR. Cat & Ken and the LMG want us to come down for the run, but I am not rushing my boat being finished; cap that off with fuel prices, I am going to pick and choose events carefully. Perhaps maybe just a drive down, and split some time up somehow. Yes, I do play well with others, but have concentrated all efforts on one as of late.

docmanrich37 04-05-2005 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
but have concentrated all efforts on one as of late.

Good answer. :D

mwdill 04-05-2005 08:59 PM

he's learning fast , huh rich,:D:

docmanrich37 04-05-2005 09:34 PM

he's learning fast , huh rich,:D:

Yes.Yes he is.Mary Sue please unwrap Sydwayz from aound your little pinky finger.lol :evilb:

mwdill 04-06-2005 05:36 AM

Yes.Yes he is.Mary Sue please unwrap Sydwayz from aound your little pinky finger.lol :evilb:

no leave him! unless you want too ride with him all summer :D: :drink:

Theboopgal 04-07-2005 10:01 AM

Wrapped? Really? Well, I was kinda hoping to ride along with him some this summer. Plus then I'll get to see Lori, you and the others. I hear yall are a rockin group. And, I'm sooo ready to rock on the water with some good folks.

no leave him! unless you want too ride with him all summer :D: :drink:

AMERICAN BAD A$$ 04-07-2005 01:57 PM

Anybody gonna go to SML this weekend ? Getting oil changed at shoreline around 9 on Sat , then gonna burn up some gas .....

docmanrich37 04-07-2005 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by AMERICAN BAD A$$
Anybody gonna go to SML this weekend ? Getting oil changed at shoreline around 9 on Sat , then gonna burn up some gas .....

Will be down fri. morning till mon. morning.martinsville race on sun. but not bringing the boat.call me if your interested in going to see the worx band fri. nite 540-226-2814 rich :drink: :drink:

Sydwayz 04-07-2005 04:30 PM

Rich, MS is going to be at her condo by the Sportsman this weekend with one of her girlfriends. I will send you an IM. She may want to catch up.

Theboopgal 04-07-2005 04:31 PM

I'm going to my condo tomorrow at SML and maybe I will call yall to see about going to see Worx if yall go.

Will be down fri. morning till mon. morning.martinsville race on sun. but not bringing the boat.call me if your interested in going to see the worx band fri. nite 540-226-2814 rich :drink: :drink:

mwdill 04-07-2005 06:55 PM

the more the better,im sure rich feels as bad as i do about brian not being able to come,:rolleyes:
don't worry brian if she come's lori will take care of her :eek: :drink:

docmanrich37 04-07-2005 07:15 PM

I hope Otis comes out of her shell this weekend and what will said. but no jagr bombs for her.:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

mwdill 04-07-2005 07:35 PM

Hey Rich, This Is Lori -i Got U Boy!!! Don't You Worry, Otis Will Be There With Girls On,:eek: :eek: :D: