Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tiger in MD now (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99586-tiger-md-now.html)

offshoredrillin 04-03-2005 08:35 AM

Re: Tiger in MD now

No I havent been there, want too though, heard lots about it. I'm seeing what I can do about getting a new chip for my gps as my model has been discontinued. I'll hook ya up for your tool box, just let me know. this week is crazy, I am patterning the only Lexus IS 350 in the world on monday at Team Lexus, then have a training class wed-fri, all that and about 45 cars to get done :eek:

OldSchool 04-03-2005 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
but want to learn further north up on the susquehana, I hear there are some killer parties up that way.

Make sure that you take a full cooler with you. I've heard of a few people who had some time to kill while waiting for high tide!!!! :D :drink:

offshoredrillin 04-03-2005 08:39 AM

I will bring the cooler,dont forget yours you'll be right along with us in old school or the new one...hahaha

R Addiction 04-03-2005 08:56 AM

Yea Craig.....I haven't seen you up north since you bought the Cig!!

business is good huh Rob? One question....when you remove the film...say from the front of a 25 Active Thunder.....does it leave any adhesive residue?

R Addiction 04-03-2005 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by craig223
Make sure that you take a full cooler with you. I've heard of a few people who had some time to kill while waiting for high tide!!!! :D :drink:

If I'm your tour guide there will be no waiting for high tide!! :D

OldSchool 04-03-2005 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
If I'm your tour guide there will be no waiting for high tide!! :D

Yea...but we would have to be waiting for you in that Sonic of yours!!!! :drink: :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

Just kidding, I ran my Formula up on a sandbar once up there by cutting a marker by about 15 yards. :eek: Luckily, I was able to push it off!!!!

offshoredrillin 04-03-2005 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Yea Craig.....I haven't seen you up north since you bought the Cig!!

business is good huh Rob? One question....when you remove the film...say from the front of a 25 Active Thunder.....does it leave any adhesive residue?

It may or may not, but the 3M adheasive remover will take it right off, that can be bought at any NAPA store, red and white can, just rub it on let it soak for a couple minutes and use a hard card to take it off. when you go to do it, let me know, I have everything.

R Addiction 04-03-2005 09:09 AM

It's not a Sonic!! It's a Cheif!! :D :D

The channel in front of Havre De Grace is narrow at points!! I've seen boats way up on the flats.......Whooops!!! :eek:

offshoredrillin 04-03-2005 09:44 AM

I dont mind pullin up to a sand bar to swim and drink and drill, but dont feel like being stuck :D and up that far it may even be a silt bar:eek:

kewler 04-03-2005 09:56 AM

cool ride nice to see some more power in nap town are you in the power boat club there is meeting this tues