Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Memorial Day 2005 on the St. Johns River, Fl. >

Memorial Day 2005 on the St. Johns River, Fl.

Notices

Memorial Day 2005 on the St. Johns River, Fl.

Old 05-15-2005, 03:23 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Memorial Day 2005 on the St. Johns River, Fl.

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
FYI...... you can send an email by clicking on the screen name and an "options" page will come up including sending an email that will go through OSO.
Yes sir, You are correct.Kinda forgot about that one....I can't justify the amount of money they want here now...It used to be free for everything...Now well..it's not.The traffic here would soooooo go up if they went back to the old way....but Hey!.Money talks to these boys.I guess.
Old 05-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Registered

We are going to the Glen as well that weekend. We are arriving in Palatka Fri night, Sat morning heading down to Silver Glen then back to Palatka that night. Same plan for Sun. We'll be in a 22 Classic. Gonna see if my friend John wants to go in his 288 Sunsation.

Cuda let me know if your going.....Last Tango is gonna run down from Jax on Sat or Sun.
Old 05-16-2005, 10:57 AM
Registered

God I hate Monday's. Got to work this morning just to find out I will be working Memorial Day weekend instead of this weekend. Man, sometimes the military can be a pain in my azz. So we are headed down this weekend sat sun and mon. Buddy John and his family as well. If any one is headed that way this weekend stop by and say hello.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:43 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by ChromeGorilla
God I hate Monday's. Got to work this morning just to find out I will be working Memorial Day weekend instead of this weekend. Man, sometimes the military can be a pain in my azz. So we are headed down this weekend sat sun and mon. Buddy John and his family as well. If any one is headed that way this weekend stop by and say hello.

CG,
Are you active military, or a low-life military contractor, (actually, I'm a super low-life SUB-contractor) like me?

That really sucks. I found out today that I have to be back @ Hurlburt Field, 5/23-25/05, when I was suppose to be home getting ready for the VACATION! We are still going up on the 5/27/05, it's just going to be CRAZY trying to ready in 1 day!! Have fun this weekend, it should be a blast anyway!
Dean
Old 05-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Registered

Yes, I'm active duty. I work at an intermediate maintenance facility in Kings Bay GA. I work with said contractors/ tech reps. Making bank and aint doin chit.... me too some day ... My shop is pretty sleazy. Our work is feast or famine. I get to work around 8:30 after 2 hrs of basketball at the gym. Usually walking out the door between 10:30AM and 11AM everyday. but then stuff like this pops up on a holiday,I have to say overall we get a good deal 98% of the time.
Old 05-16-2005, 01:07 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Yes, I'm active duty. I work at an intermediate maintenance facility in Kings Bay GA. I work with said contractors/ tech reps. Making bank and aint doin chit.... me too some day ... My shop is pretty sleazy. Our work is feast or famine. I get to work around 8:30 after 2 hrs of basketball at the gym. Usually walking out the door between 10:30AM and 11AM everyday. but then stuff like this pops up on a holiday,I have to say overall we get a good deal 98% of the time.

Your day in the $un will come! Seriously, thanks for all that you and your comrades do to keep America safe! Do you ever come down to Port of Canaveral?
Dean
Old 05-16-2005, 05:18 PM
Registered

Occasionally. not for work though. I actually tried to get shore duty down there at Naval Ordnance Test Unit (NOTU). I do most my boating in and around Jax.
Old 05-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Banned

,I have to say overall we get a good deal 98% of the time.
I'd say that's fairly accurate, since I don't think there's a person on Oso that's logged more seat time than you since you got the boat. Time to play doesn't seem to be at a shortage.
Old 05-16-2005, 06:58 PM
Registered

Cuda, no doubt. At least 2 days a week and both weekend days. Obviously not helping conserve gas.....
Old 05-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Taught my 5 year old how to use the scuba scooter last night in the pool Man, was that funny! 9 more days till we leave.
Dean
Plus the Boss said we can stay an extra day on the river, so we won't be leaving til tuesday, 5/31/05!!!!

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 05-17-2005 at 12:03 PM.

Quick Reply: Memorial Day 2005 on the St. Johns River, Fl.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.