I've had some request to post the Camaro so here you go >

I've had some request to post the Camaro so here you go

Notices

I've had some request to post the Camaro so here you go

Old 05-09-2005, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I've had some request to post the Camaro so here you go

Im not a Camaro fan but that IS a nice car.Ive got 2 67 Nova ss and 1 66 Nova SS.Love the old classics.
Old 05-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by pull my trigger
Nice!!......700hp...WOW!!!.....what trans and rearend are reqd to hold up to that???..............doug
Doug the trany in it now is a turbo 400 with hardened input shaft extra clutches and a TCI converter I use a 9 inch Ford rear with 3:55 gears and 41 spline riffle drilled axles from Strange and a Auburn gear limited slip unit the car has gone 10.05 at 127 with 27 tall nitto radials it hooks like you wouldn't beleive I've had customers cars go 8.60 on the same set up in the suspension it's fun to drive.
Old 05-10-2005, 12:53 PM
Registered

Just yesterday I ran across a '67 Camaro RS/SS Convertible, totally disassembled and all of the parts separated into crates. Same owner for over 15 years began the restoration for his son and they both have lost interest. He read the numbers off the title and many of the codes of the plate, all checking out so far. The only thing he doesn't have to make it original is the tranny. He's got new fenders, quarters, floor pans, rear valance, all of the hidden headlight parts, cowl hood, convertible frame, etc. I thought 6-8K would get it, but find out he's determined at 10K. What do you think? Sounds like he's got close to 10K alone if you pieced it all out.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by dukenrock
Just yesterday I ran across a '67 Camaro RS/SS Convertible, totally disassembled and all of the parts separated into crates. Same owner for over 15 years began the restoration for his son and they both have lost interest. He read the numbers off the title and many of the codes of the plate, all checking out so far. The only thing he doesn't have to make it original is the tranny. He's got new fenders, quarters, floor pans, rear valance, all of the hidden headlight parts, cowl hood, convertible frame, etc. I thought 6-8K would get it, but find out he's determined at 10K. What do you think? Sounds like he's got close to 10K alone if you pieced it all out.
I know to some people these things are of no interest but I can tell you that the way teh prices are on these cars if you can buy one for that and spend some time to finish it your going to have money in the bank when your done you can sell these cars for big money when they are done I've got around 40 in mine and I wouldn't sell it for 50 no matter what and it's something you can have fun with and turn it around when ever you want look at what they have been selling for in ebay out of all places up wards of 30 g for a driver
Old 05-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Banned

Boss just turned down 70K for his '69 RS/SS 302. Prices on these cars are out of control.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Registered

I'm gonna do a little more looking into and bring a friend of mine who owns a body shop. He's willing to get the body pieces back together and painted if it looks like it's been done right to date. I figure I could work on it at my own pace. Like you said, every year these things are getting more expensive to buy.