Mesa guys at Lake George NY >

Mesa guys at Lake George NY

Notices

Mesa guys at Lake George NY

Old 07-18-2005, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Mesa guys at Lake George NY

Guys I wanted to share the views of this beautiful place . We flew in on Friday to NY to help OTIS with his Tiger's engines with some cooling issues and an oil leak and also found a broken valve spring which may have come from a broken drive at the last poker run. We thank Bob for his hospitality and are glad to report he's back up to speed. If you guys are ever up that way you should stop in and take in the views it's awesome up there. SIncerely Laz Mesa
Attached Thumbnails Mesa guys at Lake George NY-hpim0611.jpg   Mesa guys at Lake George NY-hpim0613.jpg  
Old 07-18-2005, 05:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Mesa guys at Lake George NY

Thanks Laz, I wish you could have stayed a little longer and I could have showed you the whole Lake.

Give me a call when you get a chance, I need to speek with you.

Thanks again for your committment and dedication to keep your customers happy and running the right way. Anyone thinking of repowering has got to talk to Laz and the gang at Mesa.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to hear your up and running Bob!!! When is the next poker run you have scheduled?
Old 07-18-2005, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to here your running again Bob, Im also happy to see you have a vendor that is standing behind their work, kudos to Mesa.

If there is anyone that can give you a tour of the lake it is Otis, Lake George is absolutely beautiful......summer and winter.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chuck
Glad to hear your up and running Bob!!! When is the next poker run you have scheduled?

Nothing planned until my run in the fall. I still have the spare bravo 1 on the boat and dont want to run the boat hard at all and. Ive also got something up my sleeve and there might be a change coming real soon !!! stay tooned
Old 07-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Glad to here your running again Bob, Im also happy to see you have a vendor that is standing behind their work, kudos to Mesa.

If there is anyone that can give you a tour of the lake it is Otis, Lake George is absolutely beautiful......summer and winter.

Laz Mesa is as stand up a guy as there is. I called and left a message with some issues I was having on Sunday about 700pm. He called me back that night with his flight info !! He showed up with himself and 2 of his crackerjack mechanics on Friday and went to work, smiling and happy to be here to help me despite being 1600 miles from home

I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THESE GUYS !!!

I consider him a friend of mine and would do anything to help him out in anyway..anytime

Bob
Old 07-19-2005, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

This is what we do and it makes us happy to help guys like Bob from across the country be in good running condition. I want you guys to know I've seen post in here about the crap they've had to put up with con artist engine builders and it makes me sick in this business your always going to have issues with parts thats out of our control but the service part isn't and the customer has to be taken care of period. Sincerely yours Laz
Old 07-19-2005, 04:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MESABALANCING
This is what we do and it makes us happy to help guys like Bob from across the country be in good running condition. I want you guys to know I've seen post in here about the crap they've had to put up with con artist engine builders and it makes me sick in this business your always going to have issues with parts thats out of our control but the service part isn't and the customer has to be taken care of period. Sincerely yours Laz
Amen to that