Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book" >

Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book"

Notices

Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book"

Old 08-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book"

No problem....I should get them no later then Friday. I will e-mail everyone who wants one when the arrive and let you know for sure that everything is on the up and up with these books.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Registered

Default Re: Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book"

Originally Posted by vandeano
No problem....I should get them no later then Friday. I will e-mail everyone who wants one when the arrive and let you know for sure that everything is on the up and up with these books.

Thanks!
Old 08-13-2005, 10:26 PM
Registered

Put me in for one if you could ....
Old 08-13-2005, 11:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I'd like one as well.

andy0331 "at" excite.com
Old 08-14-2005, 12:47 AM
Registered

Great score vandeano. Please put me down for one
[email protected]

Thanks
Old 08-14-2005, 07:34 AM
Registered

No problem......trust me, the quicker I can sale and mail them the better. That way my Ol' lady will get of my back and quit nagging about " What the hell you going to do with 28 of the same books". I was getting ready to say I know what I'll do with one right now. But I was a
Old 08-14-2005, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

I bought them. The only way I could buy them was by buying all 28. I only wanted one. I guess I can go pay for membership for this site so that if anyone wants a copy you can e-mail me. Ill sell for whatever the cover price is. I think it is $18.00

I'd like one please!

How do I contact you? This site won't let me send you a PM.
My email is "[email protected]"

Last edited by waybomb; 08-16-2005 at 07:41 PM.
Old 08-16-2005, 05:50 PM
Registered

Vandeano, I would also like to purchase one of those books..K.N. [email protected]

Last edited by Katt Nipp; 08-16-2005 at 08:28 PM.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:03 PM

Tell her one more is gone... Email me.

[email protected]

Thanks
Old 08-16-2005, 06:50 PM
Registered

I would love a new one. Mine is falling apart and covered with grease and oil. Thanks. [email protected]

Quick Reply: Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.