Notices

dry exhaust

Old 07-28-2006, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: dry exhaust

Originally Posted by TRICK

Gotta love the internet. Any Jackass with a computer can hide behind his keyboard and make false accusations.
while sitting in his underwear
Old 07-29-2006, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I've gotta agree with Fred on this one. If you want to accuse Trick Marine of false doing then you need to post your name, who you are and prood of this and EARN some creditbility on OSO.....your 45 post's are not gonna do it. I have bought from Trick and so have many many others on OSO and other websites and if there was a serious problem like you claim we would all have heard about it. Fred is a total stand up guy with a great business and your little post trying to ruin it is ridiculous.
Old 07-29-2006, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
Dynatech's by any chance ?

BTW: Fred, I think your still cool !
I've seen the dynatechs also Borla makes one that ithink would work.
Old 07-29-2006, 09:43 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by FeverMike
I've gotta agree with Fred on this one. If you want to accuse Trick Marine of false doing then you need to post your name, who you are and prood of this and EARN some creditbility on OSO.....your 45 post's are not gonna do it. I have bought from Trick and so have many many others on OSO and other websites and if there was a serious problem like you claim we would all have heard about it. Fred is a total stand up guy with a great business and your little post trying to ruin it is ridiculous.
I agree with FEVER on this one. FRED has done nothing but good things for people on this board. Anyone runnning a business is going to hit a few speed bumps along the way. I don't care who you are. It might be left on hold for what you feel is a little too long or problems with vendors but you do what you can to iron things out and keep moving forward.

You gotta a legite compaint, step up to the plate and show who you are and quit hiding behind a screen name. All it does is show you have no backbone!!!

And thanks again FRED for having my parts show up right when you said they would at the door step!!
Old 07-29-2006, 03:16 PM
Banned

I've had nothing but good experiences with Fred. If you have a legitimate beef, post what it is, and who you are. It would lend much more credibility to what you claim. Others have had issues with Trick, and I haven't seen Fred dodge one yet.

If someone can run a perfect business, I want to see their walk on water act next.
Old 07-12-2014, 05:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by gg10
I run 4.5" id dry exhaust, I use slide in cone mufflers taken from drag racing, works pretty well ,knocks down harmonics, and there relatively cheap compared to "marine" exhaust. good luck gg
If you could provide the manufacturer for these I would greatly appreciate it
Old 07-12-2014, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by tcnomoney
If you could provide the manufacturer for these I would greatly appreciate it
Just an FYI, that post is about 8 years old and the member that posted it hasn't been on the forum since December of 2006.