GOODT --time to "Man up"

Notices

GOODT --time to "Man up"

Old 05-22-2007, 08:29 AM
Charter Member #300
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dunno guys,

I been on this board a long time - longer that my avatar indicates...

I have bought and sold here and I for one appreciate a heads up from time to time. I have never been taken luckily. Almost did once but feedback clued me in.

There are a ton of *******s in this business and having our own form of "ebay" feedback is not such a bad thing - if it is evidential. We can pretty much tell who is *****in and who is not.

OSO puts us in touch with each other and I vlaue that - through paid advitisers and those who participate in the forums.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:39 AM
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by betitbig
I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but I feel your pain, but be the bigger person and let it go..

Please.............Gerard keep on this $cumbag! What a lot of people are missing is Goodt came back from the dead and throws this bull chit apology up and Gerard is just supposed to say welcome back buddy??? The more people know this guy can't be trusted the better! How would you feel if you got $crewed by this guy today and then you come to find out he has done it to many others? I think you could appreciate finding out about this guy BEFORE said $crewing would take place..........So thanks so much for your concern
Old 05-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
There is just as many crooks here are on oso as there good decent people. There is ALOT more big scotties on here than people think.
I don't think that's true at all. Oso is kind of like a big club, would you try to rip off everyone in a club you belonged to? How long would it take for all the members to hear about it.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:18 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

I think the first sentence was enough. The rest reads really bad, and like one of my kids used to say, really mean.

Simply stating "we've still got some unresolved business to tend to" and letting it go at that is reall yall that is needed now, because all the crap down in the weeds has already been documented for those who care to read it.

Personally this is the last time I visit a post on this subject matter........Peace out.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
I don't think that's true at all. Oso is kind of like a big club, would you try to rip off everyone in a club you belonged to? How long would it take for all the members to hear about it.
Happens alot more than you think. I know I made a purchase a few months ago from a guy on here that did nothing but talk about how much money he made and he was the biggest fraud I have met on here yet. I still see him on here and laugh when people think they really know him. I don't air my grievances like some of these guys. This is personal mater and I will deal with it I see him. There is alot of good guys on here but there is ALOT of people that are blowing smoke.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by betitbig
Ok, but once again we already know what you just typed again and yet once again.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but trying to get you to focus on the good things in life not the GOODT things in life...

I feel your pain, but be the bigger person and let it go. YOU will feel better as a person.

Right now it seems you are ready to unravel, and some people might start to look at you as a whiner (just speculating).

Just do as I do when I feel wronged in a monetary way.

I go to work add a little effort here and a little extra there on a bid and walla before I know it I have made up my loss and then some (karma thing again).

And as far as your last line...

Bottom line is that I have done alot of business with people on OSO and there is NOT ONE PERSON who will say I wasn't great to deal with or fair in our dealings. That's the way I roll

Then keep on rolling that way and don't let one dirtbag get you in a tail spin.
I do respect your opinion. BUT, don't assume for a minute that you know anything about me or what I'm thinking. I do feel good as a person and I enjoy life. Give me a break with the better person B.S. I see youra business owner.....I'm sure you got ripped off before also. I'm about to "unravel"? Hardly--I just didn't want to see other people ripped off by a scumbag like GOODT. YOU clearly didn't get the message

Last edited by Semper Fi; 05-22-2007 at 09:45 AM.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

He wrote a bad check and needs to make good on it. He's had plenty of time make things right. Just pay the money and move along.

BTW Betitbig/*****whippled, my motor is in Larry's shop as we speak.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Registered

Time and unforseen circumstances befall us all. If this man made an error and messed up he should own up to it. Smearing his name will not help. I have had contact with him and he is very knoledgeable and helpful and I can't condemn him .
Maybe he is tired of getting pushed by people that throw thier money around scream and yell and call everyday thinking that their boat is the only thing that he is working on. Meanwhile other problems arise, the long wait for custom parts, trying to fix someone else's butcher job, or installing a motor or drive or part that wasn't made right, that was whored up by someone else and doing things in a hurry to actually try to please as many people as possible and try to get out of the heat.
I barely have a life anymore thanks to dealing with all the problems with boats , many are engineered in from the get go, others are caused by incompetent marinas that do not deserve to be in business. But have the financial backing to do so. And only are in it for the money. And really don't care about you me or thier workers.
It is impossible to pick up every mistake that some slap dash parts changer "mechanic" creates.
The amount of knowledge to be in the marine business far surpasses 8 years of med school or law school.
These "educated" people are the hardest to deal with and most people ignorantly look down on a mechanic and use them and consider them as a dirty grease monkey.
I will talk to GoodT and I still believe that he isn't a bad guy. He just got really jammed up and is trying to get out of a hole , let's help him dig his way out instead of shoveling more dirt on him. Let's do the right thing.... BBB
Old 05-22-2007, 10:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
He wrote a bad check and needs to make good on it. He's had plenty of time make things right. Just pay the money and move along.

BTW Betitbig/*****whippled, my motor is in Larry's shop as we speak.
Badkachina,
Cool, you will be happy when it's all done...
I have to make the turn around trip to drop off my boat in a couple weeks. Hopefully I can get in some seat time this summer.

Semper,
SIR, I was only giving my opinion SIR. And SIR I got your message loud and clear SIR...
Old 05-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Byrdman
I think it belongs right smack on the main board like it is.....pleeeeeze
out him for being a pos everywhere so others dont get hosed

Quick Reply: GOODT --time to "Man up"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.