One More Time Mark Prinz Is A Thief >

One More Time Mark Prinz Is A Thief

Notices

One More Time Mark Prinz Is A Thief

Old 07-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Way to go...dont let these son 'o beachs get away with it!! A little more money and a little more aggravation can result in some payback. For those of you that blame the innocent in any shape or form a couple of minutes spent with an honest victim in closed quarters could severely change your minds....
Too bad we can't bring back the wild wild west days legally!!
Old 07-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Man Steve, I am glad you are not sitting on the throne of the Almighty...because I think you would hand us all our own arsses on a silver platter!
Old 07-13-2008, 05:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

gee.... i never thought that the notion of personal responsibility was such an alien concept.

no. i'm not mark. and i don't hide behind a screen name.

and if mr scarab ( aka ivegotmyheadupmyass 31 ) ever stops screaming long enough to get anyone in authority to listen to him ( you missed the CIA, NSA, Scotland Yard and Interpol in your list of contacts , by the way ) then the results of the court case will surely make interesting reading here. Scan in the summons you are serving him with in when you get a chance.

And we would like to read the response as well... or i would anyway.

this smacks SO much of " he doth protest too much "

Last edited by stevesxm; 07-13-2008 at 05:27 AM.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Scarab 31, I can tell you steve sxm isn't the con artist you have had bad dealings with. What he is is a guy who tells it like he see's it with no sugar coating and brutal honesty,period. I can tell by your post you are very un-happy with this joker who screwed you over,what sxm is saying is true,time and time again we read about someone getting shafted and it just makes me sick and it could be prevented with a little diligence. Does that do you any good now that your moneys gone,no. Hopefully your post helps keep the next guy from getting screwed and maybe someone will listen to sxm and avoid this in the future too. I hope you get resolution and a refund but it doesn't sound good. There have been some real weasel's in the past-one that comes to mind is Mike Rocha aka roccard engines,this guy installed roller lifters backwards,re-used parts that were charged to the customer as new and a whole litany of other things,thanks to the power of OSO he doesn't show his face anymore or put out dyno sheets with 18% correction factors. These so called "engine builders" must have forgotten something that I have been saying for years-you do a good job and the customer will tell his friends and family,you screw someone hard and they will tell the world and never let it rest,you are doing the right thing by trying to inform others. Pursue this guy criminally if possible,I would,Smitty
Old 07-13-2008, 03:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stevesxm
gee.... i never thought that the notion of personal responsibility was such an alien concept.

no. i'm not mark. and i don't hide behind a screen name.

and if mr scarab ( aka ivegotmyheadupmyass 31 ) ever stops screaming long enough to get anyone in authority to listen to him ( you missed the CIA, NSA, Scotland Yard and Interpol in your list of contacts , by the way ) then the results of the court case will surely make interesting reading here. Scan in the summons you are serving him with in when you get a chance.

And we would like to read the response as well... or i would anyway.

this smacks SO much of " he doth protest too much "
What the hell planet are you from anyway??
Old 07-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Registered

oh... i see. are you privy to some FACTS about this case ( sorry if thats an term you are unfamiliar with ... you can look it up if that will help ) or are you basing that comment on the one sided hysteria thats been published here already ?

did this guy get screwed ? maybe. we'll have to wait to see how it all shakes out to know.

is this prinz guy the slimeball he's made out to be ? maybe , again... but we'll have to wait to see how this all shakes out to know.

but in the cold hard light of reality ( another one of those terms you seem unfamiliar with ) which is the better object lesson here ?

SCREEEEMING at the top of your lungs hysterically about one vendor who may or may not be as bad as he is made out to be...

or

my point which is simply this : There is only one person in any deal that is looking out for your best interests... YOU

there is only one person in any deal that has the obligation and the responsibility tou make sure that you are protected. and that person is YOU.

My suspicion is ( and it is nothing more than suspicion) that there isn't going to be any signed contract here that itemizes and promises or warrantees anything at all. that mr. ihavemyheadupmyass31 did this on a handshake and a few e mails and got his ass handed to him and is really really mad that he was that stupid to get taken like that. as he should be.

but it is also my impression from his writing and his commentary that he isn't going to learn a thing from it.

my commentary is aimed at those individuals that want to be smarter than that.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:03 PM
Registered

one quick story and then im out of this thread ( thank god i know)

my wife finds a house she has to have . so she gives the realtor a deposit and away we go. i say to the realtor...
"we we get to closing i want a warrantee deed and i want the release of lein THERE"
"sure " he says...

20 days later, we are at the bank. i have a certfied check ... they have lawyers and realtors.

i say.. " give me the warratee deed and the release of lien

they say... "oh no... it doesn't work like that... you give the money to the lawyer, HE pays everybody and mails you the deed and if you want title insurance you have to buy it. "

i say... nope. if you can't prove to me right here and now that you own the house free and clear AND will warratee the title... exactly what i told you 20 days ago, you guys can get lost"

my wife, of course is humiliated and really pissed off...

but after some urgent phone calls to the lienholder, they send a rep to the bank where we are, i pay off the lien right then and there from the sale funds, the real estate people at the bank generate a warrantee deed, and the lawyer runs off to do the title search he was supposed to have already done...

3 hours later with everything buttoned up, i write a new check for the total minus all the payouts that were owed, i take the warratee deed and release of lien etc and we leave.

done deal

3 months later that particular lawyer is indicted for NOT paying peoples liens off and never recording their deeds. about 20 homeowners discover they have unsatisfied liens on their property and are, in all likelyhood liable for it... in essence they buy the house twice. lawyer declares bankruptcy and does 2 years.

our house is free and clear.

am i a hard core cynic ? yes.

and that cynicizm gets reinforced every single day
Old 07-13-2008, 08:58 PM
Registered

Steve-
Your a long winded guy. This guy is an A-hole mechanic, relax, or you will get yours when the time comes, everyone does. Karma fixes everything.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:09 AM
Registered

I want to send thanks to all who understands this situation! Life does not always work out how we expect it to! Through this post I have met and talked with 9 OSO members that have been screwed by Mark. The signed and unsigned documentation is phenomenal. Steve, I understand exactly what you have been saying and you are 100% correct, you/we are responsible for our own business decisions, but coming together as one against the crooks as a whole is a lot stronger then attempting to fight him one case at a time. Steve, I’m not a bad guy and I don’t have my head up my ass! I just wanted to gather every single bit of information for my attorney, DA’s office, and police to go after him. This post and others on this site has helped greatly. You have not at all, but that is okay! I was not screaming and crying to you son, I was gathering all the information needed to prosecute the thief. As I was writing this post yet another OSO members responds:

He got me too. Paid $17,000.00 and only got about 1/2 of what I was promised. Spending another $14,000.00 with a reputable shop to get it right. I originally started a thread but deleted as Mark promised to make things right. Maybe the good news is that he's gone.

To all that posted again thank you very much! Ass wholes, I guess, is what makes this world go round! Good luck to all OSO members and take advantage of all the sunny days for me!!! Have a great summer!!! Steve, go kick your cat, it might make you a much happier person, matter of fact go kick the **** out of the thieves and it will make us all much happier including yourself!
Old 07-14-2008, 01:24 AM
Registered

This also came in today from Mark. He has been reading the site quite a bit!

Take it easy, I'm here, can't afford to leave town. I understand your pissed, rightfully so. I had a similar deal a few years back and I took things to a different level and almost ended up with another feloney rap. This does really suck, as I have two other customers that are pissed beyond end. One came down to pick up his stuff himself, in the state it was in, which I pleaded him to not, and let me finish in the next couple months, but he did not want to wait, so what could I do but give him what little I had after he demanded to stop the build. I mean I understand people waiting to use there boats, but even back in the 80's when I was partners with another shop up north, we had sometimes an 18 month+ wait. I know I did not quote anyone a long build wait, but unfortunetly I over=promised, over-booked, and under quoted some builds. Then, the major issue of my health problems on top! And no, I don't sleep well, I hate this more than hell, having to sleep with the heat cocked, locked, and ready to go. Its not the fear that bothers me at all, its that I never intended to dissapoint or have anyone think there getting a screwing. Of course by now, to protect what buss. intrests are left, My partner Eric, along with my Attorney, Namon Batts, has reviewed all emails along with the great statments made on offshore only.com so Defamation of character and slander does come into play. Of course I would too like some sort of resolution that makes semi sense to all parties. As for your engines, To my original specs, they could have been finished, with what parts I still have for $5200. The problem is two fold. I can't get blood from a stone. I thought I had a line on some funds, and all along planned to finish your engines, ship them, and re-coup. what I could from your final payment. Well, time I know was running out for you, and a couple other guys. I guess in retrospect I should not have sent the engines to you, and tryed to finsh them in the next month?? I did'nt think you would go for that, so I made the decision to pull the trigger on what I did while I was in the hospital. I see that that was now totally the wrong decision. Of course now, everyone that has gotten anything from me in a partial stage, has taken it to some other shop, and the other shops are playing the came to the fulliset. "the machine work is ****, the tolorances off, the parts used are junk" of course, my creditability sucks, so these last few guys think this is so. I mean I;m far from perfect, but I have built aloooooot of engines with a minimal problem rating. Anyhow, I guess I will need to have your offer reviewed Mon., by Eric & my attorney. But I can't send you something I honestly don't have.

Mark

Quick Reply: One More Time Mark Prinz Is A Thief

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.