SS competiton gauges >

SS competiton gauges

Notices

SS competiton gauges

Old 12-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SS competiton gauges

came across their website through OSO.. I like their gauges and i have a bunch picked out for my dash remodel. However, i dont think they make a sync gauge.. i love having a sync gauge on my boat so i can tell exactly where my engines are in tune with eachother.. Does anyone run a twin engine boat without a sync gauge? if so, how do you like it? Having the sync gauge helps alot because of the fact you can make minor adjustments to your throttles to get both engines running perfect to eachother. Thanks for your input. also, does anyone have these gauges? what do you think about them? and what color is the backlight on the gauges when running at night? (red would be ideal)
Old 12-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 1,188 Likes on 566 Posts

I have some friends that have been using the SS gauges for a few years now and have had no issues and really like them. And you can't beat the pricing.

I have never had a boat with a sync gauge. I just look at the tachs and make the changes. I can usually tell by the harmonics of my engines wether my engines are in sync or not. Its a sound of beauty!!
Old 12-22-2008, 03:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used the SS Comp as well with no issues....no need for a sync guage. Ditto on the tachs.