Need Your Thoughts On This!!!!! >

Need Your Thoughts On This!!!!!

Notices

Old 03-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am totaly green to this forum and Green to power Boats I mean green like the "Hulk". Well I live on lake michigan all my life but never got into the "power Boat" thing. But now I am in the military and stationed right on the gulf of mexico in Destin Florida. Well I am looking to buy a Fw Liberator. I heard all kinds of peoples thoughts on this forum. So Im a little confused now and was wondering if this is a good buy. Here is the link to the sale http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/boa/1091045584.html but the ads states this 1990 FOUR WINNS LIBERATOR 201 BOAT AND TRAILER

350 CHEVY OMC KING COBRA 270 HP LOW HOURS

THROUGH HULL EXHAUST

INTERIOR LOOKS BRAND NEW

EVERYTHING WORKS LIKE NEW

HAS BIMINY TOP, SNAP ON COVER, FLARES, THROW RING, LIFE JACKETS, FIRE EXTINGUISHERS EVERYTHING TO DROP IN THE WATER AND GO

$5000 OBO
I know most ppl bash the omc king cobra drives unless it s the new style with the ugly hump on the outdrive. So if ya ll dont mind helping out a fellow boater and soldier. Thanks have a great day.