Gaffrig gauges needed >

Gaffrig gauges needed

Notices

Gaffrig gauges needed

Old 04-21-2009, 03:54 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Gaffrig gauges needed

Anyone have some Gaffrig 270 degree sweep gauges in inventory. I need an oil temp and volt meter in white face
Old 04-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by daredevil
YEP,,, Gaffrig @ 224-569-2900 ext. 1 !!!!
I tried that earlier and that is why I posted the question. They are out. Waiting on another production run and will not have any until June.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Elite Marine
June?????????????? Slow boat from China I guess...
Yep, maybe it has something to do with pirates.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:31 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Your boat will be faster, have a better resale value and women will flock to your boat if you install Livorsi Gauges!

How the heck can you be in the gauge business and not have basic white gauges for a few months?
Old 04-22-2009, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Elite Marine
Paid advertisers have the right to advertise here. Pony up or keep it quiet. Simple.

Livorsi gauges are made in the USA about 5 miles from my shop. Like we have offered before, lets post pictures of each facility - Livorsi and Gaffrig.

Having sold both successfully and having been in both facitlities these are my observations:

Livorsi - Assembles their custom gauges in house per order and does their own powdercoating, assembly, screenprinting, etc... They have a huge brand new manufacturing facility which covers approximately a city block.

Gaffrig - Is a small warehouse in an industrial park waiting on deliveries from elsewhere (see above post). Rims are snapped on over the standard black or white rim.

This is the truth and I've seen both facilities, have you?
This is the truth and I've seen both facilities, have you?[/QUOTE]
yep! lol its a small place,, livoursi orders from china too!!
Old 04-22-2009, 01:02 PM
Only the Best Will Do!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZXXX Donzi
I tried that earlier and that is why I posted the question. They are out. Waiting on another production run and will not have any until June.
I mean really regardless of quality or opinion why can't a gauge MFG supply a simple white Volt gauge used in every boat in production? I mean this is crazy!!! I must admit I feel sorry for your grief as I have on many occasions said the same thing. The Gaffrig gauge is a good gauge you just simply can't get a full set to save your life!!! Or you are told to wait until June half way through the whole boating season? I mean really that's crazy. When you finally get exasperated and want to switch to some gauges you can get I would be more than happy to help you with some Livorsi Marine gauges.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.