Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Tall valve covers on 350 mag? >

Tall valve covers on 350 mag?

Tall valve covers on 350 mag?

Old 06-17-2009, 09:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
endeavour32's Avatar
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chicago, IL; Onekama, MI
Posts: 3,748
Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Tall valve covers on 350 mag?

Is it possible to run tall valve covers with the stock exhaust manifolds? If not how are you guys using roller rockers?
endeavour32 is offline  
Old 06-17-2009, 01:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Florida
Posts: 567
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You might be able to. I could with my old Gil exhaust but can't with my Stainless Marine exh. unless I use two exhaust gaskets. I don't have roller rockers so I bought short valve covers
Dangerous Dave is offline  
Old 06-17-2009, 06:25 PM
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: williamsport,Pa
Posts: 273
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the tall valve covers on a 454 and bought revolution marine exhaust had to use 2 sets of gaskets and had about 1/32 of gap between the valve cover and the exhaust. I know its not a 350 but maby you can use this info somehow

Last edited by psychoboater; 06-17-2009 at 06:28 PM.
psychoboater is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser