Need replacement Blower belts >

Need replacement Blower belts

Notices

Need replacement Blower belts

Old 07-21-2009, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Need replacement Blower belts

Mine are looking kind of bad to the point they make me nervous and could stand to be replaced.
I have Blower Shop 250's. The belts that are on there read: Bando PK1345, they are 16 rib belts but I cant seem to find that belt anywhere?? Do I have to get them from TBS? They are REALLY proud of them. Any other options? thanks
Old 07-21-2009, 03:01 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I found ones for mine at my local speed shop for cars. If the guy knows what he's doing he can get them for half of what TBS wants. Think I paid $40. each for the wide belts. Dayton carries them if you find a NAPA store.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:07 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

I used to get my 10 rib belts at Napa or from any Gates dealer. I would check the Gates website and see if they make what you need. http://www.gates.com/
Old 07-23-2009, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

gates couldn't help but Bando USA could. They put me in touch with a distributor in STL that found my belts. $28.95 each!!!!! That SURE beats the $120.00 per belt that Blower shop wants for their's!!! I couldn't be happier!

They have a full line of replacement belts for various superchargers and can cross reference OEM #'s. If you need one or two or three, call Craig Epstein @ Reliance Automotive in STL. He can have them shipped to your door. 314-367-8485