Stainless Marine exhaust extentions >

Stainless Marine exhaust extentions

Notices

Stainless Marine exhaust extentions

Old 03-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts
Default Stainless Marine exhaust extentions

I need to have my standard S/M risers extended so they will be dry to the tips. Does anyone know of a place to have a set of clamp on extentions made or have mine extended by welding on extentions to make mine long. I called S/M but they were only interested in selling me long risers for $1600, I'm not interested in that.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey call stainless back and ask for Jerry the owner I dealt with him regarding a set of manifolds I had that were pitted
he offered to take mine back and send me a new set for a deeply discounted rate
also offered to build me a custom set of extensions like your talking about for about $300 if I sent him back my regular ones
I got the run around the first time I called but I was able to speak with Letty via email and he put me in contact with the owner
he stands behind his work 100% I was very impressed with his customer service
Old 03-20-2010, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by cbellamore
hey call stainless back and ask for Jerry the owner I dealt with him regarding a set of manifolds I had that were pitted
he offered to take mine back and send me a new set for a deeply discounted rate
also offered to build me a custom set of extensions like your talking about for about $300 if I sent him back my regular ones
I got the run around the first time I called but I was able to speak with Letty via email and he put me in contact with the owner
he stands behind his work 100% I was very impressed with his customer service
Cool, I'm going to do that. I don't remember who I talked to, but they showed little interest other than selling me new risers. I'll call Jerry and see what he has to say. Thanks for the heads up on this.