Gen-X headers from CMI >

Gen-X headers from CMI

Notices

Gen-X headers from CMI

Old 03-25-2010, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gen-X headers from CMI

Thought I would see something come on here by now about the replacement headers for the 525,600,and 700.
The new Gen-X Headers....Did they ever admit there a problem with the stock headers?
Attached Thumbnails Gen-X headers from CMI-cmi_525headers.jpg  

Last edited by Back4More; 03-25-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

Originally Posted by Back4More
Thought I would see something come on here by now about the replacement headers for the 525,600,and 700.
The new Gen-X Headers....Did they ever admit there a problem with the stock headers?
Everybody on here knows their is at a certain point with all the hydro locked engines due to the header's leaking into the cylinders..But the real answer is HELLLL no,merc will never admit to it because they would have to pay for past damaged motors..

just my o2
Old 03-25-2010, 07:50 PM
Registered

Arrow Glad to hear that!

I assume that also 496 sport tubes (considering also how cheap they are - NOT! ), made by and sold under CMO name, are good quality and won't leak?
Old 05-27-2010, 02:32 PM
Registered

Now instock the new Gen X 525,600,700 Headers from CMI.
http://www.cpperformance.com/p-14849...0-engines.aspx

Gen-X Headers

CMI's Gen-X Headers are a direct factory replacement for Mercury Racing HP525EFI, HP600SCi and HP700SCi engines.

The new design increases water fill keeping the headers full at all time, creating cooler temperatures, which leads to improved longevity and a little extra horsepower.

Featuring more equalized primaries for improved performance, the straight-back headers with downturn collectors work with existing tailpipes and are easy to install. Constructed of quality 316L domestic stainless steel makes for one tough header with a sleek stylish look.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:41 PM
Registered

Wink

Originally Posted by CPPERF
Now instock the new Gen X 525,600,700 Headers from CMI.
http://www.cpperformance.com/p-14849...0-engines.aspx

Gen-X Headers

CMI's Gen-X Headers are a direct factory replacement for Mercury Racing HP525EFI, HP600SCi and HP700SCi engines.

The new design increases water fill keeping the headers full at all time, creating cooler temperatures, which leads to improved longevity and a little extra horsepower.

Featuring more equalized primaries for improved performance, the straight-back headers with downturn collectors work with existing tailpipes and are easy to install. Constructed of quality 316L domestic stainless steel makes for one tough header with a sleek stylish look.
yeah but them hurricane headers you guys sell look nicer beefer maybe cause I have a pair
Old 05-28-2010, 09:18 AM
Registered

Default Fixx

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
yeah but them hurricane headers you guys sell look nicer beefer maybe cause I have a pair
and because jen made them