Hey puder, buy your gauges yet? >

Hey puder, buy your gauges yet?

Notices

Hey puder, buy your gauges yet?

Old 04-22-2002, 06:42 PM
Wildfire

Default Hey puder, buy your gauges yet?

Puder,

Read that you were going with Gaffrigs. Have you found the best price yet?

My Magnum is getting all new as well and I am strongly leaning to the Gaffrigs.

Old 04-22-2002, 07:03 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

havn't bought the guages yet. I was most likely goign to buy them directly from livorsi. Have you found any place cheaper? I still need to get my engine and drive taken care of. I found a plcae that has good prices on bolsters and i have to start makign a new dash as soon as the weather here in NY gets a little nicer (rain for 4 days!!!). I need to ul the old funky 80s style dash (not just panels the whole thing) and make a plug so i can make new fiberglass parts. I am pretty sur eit is goign to be a few pieces as opposed the one piece setup wellcraft make.
Old 04-22-2002, 09:07 PM
Wildfire

I've looked at Nisonger's prices and they seem competitive. However, I haven't spent as much time as I would like shopping around yet.

I am also looking for white switches - like I said, it is all gone. There is a local machine shop with a CNC water jet that will cut the gauge and switch panels. The current debate is between polished stainless or anodized aluminum.

Old 04-22-2002, 11:21 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

havn't decieded yet.

I found a guy in FL that will make me a pair for $900. I saw some pics of them and they look pretty good. I am also checking out some that a local interior guy can make (he has few in his shop i can checkout) but they are 2k for the pair (totally plastic and customizable with extra padding and such).

the twin marine ones look pretty good. I like thier stands the best. Do they have any wood in them? The ones from the guy in FLA have some wood in them so i am a little apprehensive (but i can get 2 sets and just replace the old ones if they rot for the cost of the others ). He says that they are mainly plastics but there is a little wood in a few spots. Actually i think you sent me the link a few months back.

http://www.hot-pursuit.com/bulster.html

anyone have experience with them?