Lake Cumberland >

Lake Cumberland

Notices

Lake Cumberland

Old 07-05-2010, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Cumberland

Any lake Cumberland boaters on here?? Looking for a place to maybe dry store my boat there so i dont have to trailer it back & forth every weekend. Would love to find some place with inside storage,with electric reasonably close to Jamestown/State Dock area.....
Old 07-05-2010, 10:27 AM
Registered

You should have plenty of options at that end of the lake. Try finding something for a bigger boat at the other end...they just don't exist
Old 07-05-2010, 10:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ktm2212
You should have plenty of options at that end of the lake. Try finding something for a bigger boat at the other end...they just don't exist

Do you keep yours down there?
Old 07-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

burnside boat storage,606-561-9000 great place,secure concrete floors,electric,place to wash boat,I have looked at a lot of places and this was the best.Prices as good as any I have seen.Close to a couple boat ramps and places to get gas on the way to the water.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by business215
burnside boat storage
Burnside is a long long way from state dock. He'd be just as well off keeping it at home.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by business215
burnside boat storage,606-561-9000 great place,secure concrete floors,electric,place to wash boat,I have looked at a lot of places and this was the best.Prices as good as any I have seen.Close to a couple boat ramps and places to get gas on the way to the water.
How deep are the units there? I was all set to pull my boat down there this weekend. Had a place set up with 35 ft deep spots, figuring it had to be plenty for a 25ft model pontoon.
It's 38 on the trailer.
Old 07-09-2010, 07:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ImaPoser
Burnside is a long long way from state dock. He'd be just as well off keeping it at home.

That is the delima i have, I found a place right at Burnside Island to keep it, and have a buddy that has a place on the lake down there.....BUT i would rather be down at the other end, and sure dont wanna pay for fuel to motor back and forth on the water everyweekend to get down to harmon creek ...