siesta keys  fl >

siesta keys fl

Notices

siesta keys fl

Old 11-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default siesta keys fl

Going to be boating around siesta key.Can anybody tell me some nice places to go. And any Hotels to stay at.Like to pull the boat up on white sand take some pictures.. Thanks
Old 11-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

Originally Posted by SCARAB98
Going to be boating around siesta key.Can anybody tell me some nice places to go. And any Hotels to stay at.Like to pull the boat up on white sand take some pictures.. Thanks
one of the most beautiful white sands on the west coast,siesta key beach has to many people on the beach the boat but if you head north towards long boat key at the beginning of long boat theirs a inlet that goes into sarasota bay between holmes beach and bradenton beach http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rl...eir boat...you can beach your boat between that inlet where their is usually alot of boats and the sand is like flower their too..if you decide to go into sarasota bay and head NW you can get to bradinton beach and head towards clear water beach..

food and nightlife, i usually go to the gator club downtown sarasota,they always have greag bands and theirs a few other bars in the area that are happening,seafood you willl want to hit marina jacks off of 41,you cant mis it and its water front but i dont know it you can dock your boat their, i usually go by car to all the bars and food..

great place..

p.s. on the link drag the guy were the +- is to the north #789 on long boat key and that is where people beach their boats.

Last edited by FIXX; 11-12-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:25 AM
Registered

Try the Hyatt Downtown Sarasota, Just 1 bridge north of Siesta on the ICW Great dockage, Hotel,Food downstairs @ the boathouse, Walk to many others, Gator club etc... As for beach shots north end of St.Armands @ the New Pass inlet Should see alot of boats anchored and enjoying! Good Spot for lunch by boat there aswell, Just before the bridge near the aqaurium! I think it's named Salty Dog! Enjoy!
Old 11-13-2010, 08:49 PM
Registered

Thanks for info.Doing the fun run on the 27 at the sanibel brige.Lookng more boating places i have 2 1/2 weeks to go boating.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SCARAB98
Thanks for info.Doing the fun run on the 27 at the sanibel brige.Lookng more boating places i have 2 1/2 weeks to go boating.
I live in Siesta Key(; PM with your number and I can get you around all the good spots. We are doing the run as well. We are out every weekend.
David