Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Who makes the best labbed prop??? >

Who makes the best labbed prop???

Notices

Who makes the best labbed prop???

Old 05-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who makes the best labbed prop???

I'm looking into getting a new labbed prop for my boat but don't know which brand to go with. I need a 26 RH that will fit on my Bravo X drive. Is it best to buy one done already? If so who makes the best one? Is it better to send one out and have it labbed by a company? If so who is the best company to send it to for labbed prop work? Thanks for the help
Old 05-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

Throttle up and BBlades both get very positive reviews!
Old 05-11-2011, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I thought Throttle-Up was a casualty of the economy, hopefully I was wrong again?

Thanks,
Rick
Old 05-12-2011, 12:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Powerquest230
I thought Throttle-Up was a casualty of the economy, hopefully I was wrong again?

Thanks,
Rick
Throttle up is done. B Blades has a trial program to get your boat dialed in.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:45 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Bblades is fantastic.

Kurt
Old 05-12-2011, 06:07 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Brett, at BBlades has done my props, and is always right on with the work.
If you are looking to have some work done now, it may take a while, gets very busy this time of year.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Poker~N~Run
Throttle up is done. B Blades has a trial program to get your boat dialed in.
I sent them a message but no reply back. I guess I will try getting in touch with them again. Thanks guys for all your input BBlades must be the sh-t. Any ideas what is the best prop to send to them to get labbed or do they have them already? I'm in no big hurry so I can work with them as they have time for me. Thanks again
Old 05-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

BBlades will definitely take care of you!
I am running a 23p M+ that they labbed for me on my 89 226 islander and running 68mph @5K now on a 400Hp 454
You can send them yours and they will lab it for you or you can sign up for their trial program where they send you a prop, let you try it, and then you can buy it or send it back to try something else. I think they charge like 45 or 50 bucks for each prop you try (assuming you don't damage it). The best thing about Brett and BBlades is the experience and knowledge they provide. You won't be guessing at which prop to use, they have a pretty good core knowledge of what works best with different hull types and horsepower.

Good Luck
Old 05-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by high&Dry
I am running a 23p M+ that they labbed for me on my 89 226 islander and running 68mph @5K now on a 400Hp 454
You can send them yours and they will lab it for you or you can sign up for their trial program where they send you a prop, let you try it, and then you can buy it or send it back to try something else. I think they charge like 45 or 50 bucks for each prop you try (assuming you don't damage it). The best thing about Brett and BBlades is the experience and knowledge they provide. You won't be guessing at which prop to use, they have a pretty good core knowledge of what works best with different hull types and horsepower.

Good Luck
Sounds like their program is the way to go. Thanks
Old 05-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by high&Dry

Good Luck
What kind of speed increase did you see. How much do their props run?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.