Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
What fuel for 502EFI MAG? >

What fuel for 502EFI MAG?

Notices

What fuel for 502EFI MAG?

Old 08-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the school lesson Denise! It always good to hear from the experts. I bought your book many, many years ago and it has some great information, and I refer to it every once in a while when some starts talking about crap they don't know about so I can prove them wrong. I agree with jeffswave that a new updated book would be a good seller. There has been so many changes with technology I'm sure it would take a lot of research to put it together.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, I am pretty busy with my marine parts business and writing is not something I have time for right now.

Books are not selling well these days and anyone that approaches a major publisher needs lots of pull to get anything published.

The publishing business is a perfect example of large American companies that are fat, disorganized, and almost impossible to deal with. They are completely dysfunctional with management and staff that are out-of-touch with reality. Absolutely nobody in these large corporations can (or want to) be held accountable for any decisions.

The future of the USA is with small companies that can make quick/smart decisions and can change directions very fast to please customers and stay ahead of overseas competition.
Dennis Moore
Old 08-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Dennis Moore
Thanks, I am pretty busy with my marine parts business and writing is not something I have time for right now.

Books are not selling well these days and anyone that approaches a major publisher needs lots of pull to get anything published.

The publishing business is a perfect example of large American companies that are fat, disorganized, and almost impossible to deal with. They are completely dysfunctional with management and staff that are out-of-touch with reality. Absolutely nobody in these large corporations can (or want to) be held accountable for any decisions.

The future of the USA is with small companies that can make quick/smart decisions and can change directions very fast to please customers and stay ahead of overseas competition.
Dennis Moore
Sounds a lot like our government.......