Catamaran Driver training >

Catamaran Driver training

Notices

Catamaran Driver training

Old 09-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Catamaran Driver training

My insurance company would prefer some sort of high performance catamaran driver training. Is there some sort of accredited school for this? I can attend training in either Fla or Ohio. Please advise.
thank you
Old 09-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.performanceboatschool.com/
Old 09-12-2011, 12:49 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First off, Welcome to OSO, your in the right place for information. I assume your a first time Cat owner or you wouldn't want the school? Did the ins carrier actually write you a policy yet or are they just speculating? If not, chances are that once it gets to their underwriters it won't go through anyway. There are only a few carriers that will even consider new cat owners. I would sugest that you get in thuch with Stacy at Wakezone Ins. Look in the insurance and finance thread, she can help you out. No matter what though the school is a good idea for a new cat owner. Be prepared to pay some very high rates for awhile.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:43 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

I just took Tres Martin's class last week. I didn't do it because my insurance required it, but because I thought it would help me be a better driver. Now I am a much better driver. I highly recommend it. He is having to do another class in Lake Cumberland next week. Give him a call and get in there. I know your insurance requires it, but you will be happy you did it.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes we are endorsed by the insurance companies and accredited. We can help you become a skilled driver! 352 620 8737