Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
spray in bedliners ???? >

spray in bedliners ????

Notices

spray in bedliners ????

Old 11-20-2011, 07:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default spray in bedliners ????

what spray in bedliners is working/holding up the best ?? pickin up a 2011 tomorrow and have to get the bed done b4 we use it , the last 6 pick ups we bought have been govt vehicles all 2 years ole & used by management beds ,fuel tanks, and rockers below the doors are all sprayed ... dont know if there Rhino or what else is out there .
thanks
Old 11-20-2011, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 792 Likes on 447 Posts

We went with the Line-X spray in liners and are super happy with the looks and how well it holds up. We even had the box and the undersides of our Yamaha Rhino cab sprayed with the Line-x as well as the underside of the enclosed trailer sprayed and it all looks like new after 3 years

Our installer does spray a heavier layer thickness on the bed surface than on the sides and under the bed rails - I would think it should be standard on a spray job but it is something to ask your installer...

The previous truck we had sprayed the bed with the Rhino liner and it is a much softer material - actually scratched through in a few places on the bed surface and it was also sprayed thicker on the bed than the sides.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

I went with Reflex spray liner in my '05 2500HD. The installer did a great job and the coat is good and thick. I went with black on a silver truck, but it is offered in different colors. This liner has a gloss look rather than flat black and really grips whatever you have back there preventing sliding. Been very happy with it over 6 years.

http://www.langeman.com/Reflex/
Old 11-20-2011, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by speicher lane
We went with the Line-X spray in liners and are super happy with the looks and how well it holds up. We even had the box and the undersides of our Yamaha Rhino cab sprayed with the Line-x as well as the underside of the enclosed trailer sprayed and it all looks like new after 3 years

Our installer does spray a heavier layer thickness on the bed surface than on the sides and under the bed rails - I would think it should be standard on a spray job but it is something to ask your installer...

The previous truck we had sprayed the bed with the Rhino liner and it is a much softer material - actually scratched through in a few places on the bed surface and it was also sprayed thicker on the bed than the sides.
thanks our last 6 trucks had Rhino and matl seemed soft and have ripped them in a few spots
Old 11-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

+1 go with lineX
Old 11-20-2011, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 671 Likes on 341 Posts

lineX,its held up to pallets (1 ton) being pushed in and its never ripped up.also survived a 2500lb piece of granite being dropped into the bed.bed dented real good and lineX took it.bumper didn't fair well.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:25 PM
Registered

I had a Rhino lining spayed in my 2002 Sliverado when new. I am still driving it and the liner looks great. It is about 1/4 inch thick on the floor. Doesn't seem soft at all. I am very happy with it.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Registered

Default Linex

Had a linex put in my 08 ram and love it.. Load it with grass, rake it constantly and dump gas on it quite often and it is not torn up and looks great.. except for a few stains from the gas. I dented the bed too and the linex never cracked! I will get a linex for my next truck too!
Old 11-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

line-x, going on 6-years and still in perfect condition!
Old 11-22-2011, 06:36 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 132 Likes on 46 Posts

Line-X 8 years still perfect

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.