Need Great HEAD advice (509) MAG >

Need Great HEAD advice (509) MAG

Notices

Need Great HEAD advice (509) MAG

Old 02-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Joe
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bob the cam is suppost to be good to 3200 to 6400 RPM dont think going I'm to spin them any harder then 6k, got your stud griddles on for AFR heads, nice pieces but need new valve covers now for clearance, one change always leads to another thing you have to deal with...
Old 02-14-2013, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks everyone for your insight and thoughts. I think after looking at the 315 competition series I'm pretty sold. Spendy, But worth the extra 600 bucks. They seem to out flow the 225's and will provide better low end torque numbers. So ill be ordering them in couple weeks!
Old 03-03-2013, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I'm ordering my AFR 315 comp. Heads this week. Getting pretty excitded. I know a lot of factors are involved. But I'm curious roughly how much mph I might pick up with my combination. Anyone with similar build or guesses out there? I'm Really curious....