Name that failure! >

Name that failure!

Notices

Name that failure!

Old 06-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends
I don't want to dwell on the surge tank since you are going to a weldon single anyways but do you understand what I am saying, no matter how much extra the bosch pumps dump back to the tank , after a certain period of sustained wot the max flow from the 255 dumping into the tank would be the max fuel you could get to the motor as it would be the only supply to the surge tank unless I am missing something? Its a cool looking set-up and I could see it working good on something where you were in and out of the throttle. In my case whenI went from 600 to 700 hp a aeromotive a1000 could not keep up under boost and I went to a Essex. When I went from 700hp to 950 hp a while back, I couldn't get enough fuel from that and I went to a aeromotive eliminator. When I went from 950 hp to the 1050-1100 I currently am running the eliminator wouldn't keep up so I added a voltage booster that sends voltage up to about 16 volts after 4-5 psi of boost. A big weldon would be a better set-up for me BUT I didn't want to overload the return regulator and lines and have to replumb everything again to handle the extra return when not into the throttle, I see since then they have a tick toc voltage reducer for that now. What are your hp goals in the future, these blower motors are fun and some is good, more is BETTER, Smitty

My goal is to make a rock solid 1000hp Setup

Boost a pumps work very well