Whats the deal who is who..? >

Whats the deal who is who..?

Notices

Whats the deal who is who..?

Old 06-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats the deal who is who..?

So I am looking for some slip on silent seal flappers....I go to CP Performance website and they have them...I then go to Hardin Marines website and they have them and then I go to Keith Eckerts website and they have them as well....all the same price all 3 of the companies websites look the same and they are all priced the same..?

Are all 3 of these companies owned by one company..?

I can not believe that I have never noticed this before.

Does anyone have any inside info..?
Old 06-05-2013, 12:31 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

They are one in the same. Hardin is the manufacturing side in Fla. CP is the jegs of the boating world and is in CA. They have everything. Eickert is the old KE and does the manufacturing as well along with Hardin in Fla. They just kept the KE name since it is well known. Or something to that effect. But to answer your question, they are all under one umbrella.
Eddie
Old 06-05-2013, 06:41 AM
Registered

WOW that's seems crazy to me but I guess it doesn't cost much to have 3 websites that are all the same running.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by FIVEPTOHH
WOW that's seems crazy to me but I guess it doesn't cost much to have 3 websites that are all the same running.
Think about that one...... If you wanted to make money in fast food, what better way then owning a McDonalds, a Burger King and a Wendy's. You retain the brand loyalists and you are your own competition. a pure win from every angle.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
Think about that one...... If you wanted to make money in fast food, what better way then owning a McDonalds, a Burger King and a Wendy's. You retain the brand loyalists and you are your own competition. a pure win from every angle.
Exactly what I was thinking....The market must just not be big enough to support individual companies selling the same thing. Its funny if you call Summit Racing and get a price and then call Jegs they are within a few dollars of each other...then they will price match each other and even beat the other companies price by a few bucks......