Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Jetting with a Blower >

Jetting with a Blower

Notices

Jetting with a Blower

Old 05-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 1,188 Likes on 566 Posts

I've had to install them on plane in Lightning headers. Water is introduced really quick.
Old 05-22-2014, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, after much discussion and debate, after talking with Dean at Nickerson, we feel really good about going his route.. Ordered up a couple carbs from him today, cant wait to bolt them on.. Really nice, intelligent, and knowledgably guy. My engine builders spoke with Nickerson for over an hour... These carbs should be exactly what is needed....
Old 05-22-2014, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You couldn,t have made a better choice.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by headshothills
So, after much discussion and debate, after talking with Dean at Nickerson, we feel really good about going his route.. Ordered up a couple carbs from him today, cant wait to bolt them on.. Really nice, intelligent, and knowledgably guy. My engine builders spoke with Nickerson for over an hour... These carbs should be exactly what is needed....
What size did he recommend on your build?

I assume you will be checking the AFR's in the boat with the wideband after the new carbs?
Old 05-29-2014, 10:18 AM
Registered

Any updates on the new carbs
Old 06-02-2014, 01:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Any updates on the new carbs
Sorry been away...

Dual 850's... His 850's are all hand ported to flow 1025CFM, so we will have 2050CFM, which should be well into that 30% over... Based on his recommendation we went with the standard non HP style carb. Black bodies and Polished Bowls. Dean customizes them inside and out with all the updated and adjustable stuff. Non-Boost Referenced carbs. Dean has his own deal he designed for External Boost referencing... Carbs should be shipping today I hope. I called them last Thursday and they said the bodies just got done being port and should be assembled Friday with shipping early this week. Fingers Crossed....
Old 06-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by headshothills
Sorry been away...

Dual 850's... His 850's are all hand ported to flow 1025CFM, so we will have 2050CFM, which should be well into that 30% over... Based on his recommendation we went with the standard non HP style carb. Black bodies and Polished Bowls. Dean customizes them inside and out with all the updated and adjustable stuff. Non-Boost Referenced carbs. Dean has his own deal he designed for External Boost referencing... Carbs should be shipping today I hope. I called them last Thursday and they said the bodies just got done being port and should be assembled Friday with shipping early this week. Fingers Crossed....
Got your pm. Tried to reply but your inbox was full.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Got your pm. Tried to reply but your inbox was full.
We're good now... Didn't realize I was capped at only 10... All clean... :thumbsup
Old 07-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Registered

Any updates on the Nickerson carbs?