Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
kiekhaefer trim tab manual or information needed... >

kiekhaefer trim tab manual or information needed...

Notices

kiekhaefer trim tab manual or information needed...

Old 06-08-2014, 01:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kiekhaefer trim tab manual or information needed...

i bought a set of these and i have a few questions about how to install them and how to correctly wire them...

the pumps, ram, and tab are all bolted together. so my question is how to install them thru the transom. im guessing i will need to cut a hole in the transom but where exactly do i unbolt them so i dont pour fluid or break a seal in the hydraulics? lastly theres 2 terminals on the motor itself which i will run to solenoids like every other trim tab setup... but theres also a 3rd contact at the end of the ram, is this a built in electrical indicatior? if so does anyone know if they're compatible with gaffrig/livorsi trim tab indicators? possible manual for these? any help is greatly appreciated! ive scoured the internet and ive only been able to find pictures of 1 other set and its from some site in europe.

Old 07-10-2014, 04:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the 110's but no manual.

http://www.mercruiserparts.com/Show_...2F+847227A1%29