502 mpi no inj. pulse on 1/2 the inj ? >

502 mpi no inj. pulse on 1/2 the inj ?

Notices

502 mpi no inj. pulse on 1/2 the inj ?

Old 08-11-2014, 10:04 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

I hear you as I was just saying but really need more info here. I will post some info as I think what he is talking about.

R U saying no inj pulse on 1/2 the inj ? ( your words) so I am taking it that you have 4 injectors not getting power correct and or not firing / working / pulsing ? I am just checking all the terminology here to fully understand your problem.

The ECM has 2 injectors drivers within that controls the injectors ( wake up mode persay and injector pulse width) anyways injector driver 1 - J1-1 dark blue wire into - controls injectors 2-3-5-8 and injector driver 2 - J1-17 dark green wire into controls injectors 1-4- 6-7. and of course you have black wire in which is ground tying both injector banks in which ties into pink wire for fuel pump relay connector 86 and injector / ecm to the 10 amp fuse.

So which injectors are not firing / pulsing and or no power to them ? If your injectors #'s line up with either of the injector driver banks that I listed - you could have a possible bad / shorted injector driver within the ECM. Other areas are of course wiring I mentioned (dark green or dark blue shorted ) and or connections to the ecm (J1-1 or J1-17) or anywhere in between all the way to the injectors, bad grounds, or bad or shorted pin connections or corrosion issues with them.

Anyways a engine serial # and year sure would help. You should have enough good info here to a possible cause / fix hopefully. If I think of anything else in my head I will post up.

Last edited by BUP; 08-11-2014 at 10:25 PM.