Who's going to the PRI show next month

Notices

Who's going to the PRI show next month

Old 12-17-2014, 03:22 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,116 Likes on 1,403 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
There was no party but did finally get to meet Bob........my wife and I were in bed by 8 PM each night.........that chit wears your mind and body out!!!
Yup, crazy huh ? When I went in FL ...same issue.....Do I try to have dinner or do I just go to sleep now. Was a very tough decision each night.

Never would you think you would walk 5+ miles a day, talk to hundreds of people, see and here 10K people all day, all while being inside one building. LOL.

Massive !
Old 12-17-2014, 03:45 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bob has been telling me for years that PRI is not to missed and he was right, I will book my room for next years event as soon as they are available. By the end of the day on Monday I had already paid for my trip in savings on purchases but the contacts made at the show are going to be priceless!!!
Old 12-17-2014, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

I was really hoping to make it there, Mike Tkach and I talked about making the drive down. Unfortunately I was on call for work and just couldnt get away. Would have loved to hook up for the oso get together, and toss a few back. Maybe next year.