AEM or INNOVATE >

AEM or INNOVATE

Notices

AEM or INNOVATE

Old 04-04-2015, 02:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 99 Likes on 53 Posts

I vote for the Innovate. I have the MTX-L in my exhaust pipes on. My exhaust is dry but I installed the O2 bungs about 2 inches behind the turbos on the O2 heat sinks Innovate sells. I have the gauges mounted on a pod on the dashboard and even in bright sunlight I can see the numbers. The only problem I had so far was I wiped out one O2 I think from water getting up the pipe. The O2 would not recalibrate. I just use my O2 for reference because my engines are still carburated. I like the fail safe function.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]539471[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails AEM or INNOVATE-o2.jpg  
Old 04-05-2015, 10:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check out fjo electronics . I have had them on 2 different boats with no issues .a little pricey but you get what you pay for.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the AEM gauge and even with dark sunglasses in bright sunlight you can see the guage OK...... I do haves a problem with the guage getting moisture inside the lens on occasion but other than that it works fine......