Notices

pixie dust.

Old 04-08-2015, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 179 Likes on 88 Posts

I don't look at this forum for a couple of days and BAM!! something happens!!!

Lifters? Pixie Dust? Pixie Dust Lifters? Are Rollers are out? I'm lost?
Old 04-08-2015, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

I think they are talking about Pixie Dust on facebook?.....but i could be wrong!
Old 04-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You Guy's are going to break the internet if you keep this sh*t up................................................ .............
Old 04-08-2015, 05:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was considering, moving from a member to a "business advertiser" I have been doing this for 26 yrs without advertising on a site. I have had my own web page, for years. I'm having second; thoughts about advertising for this exact reason.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:18 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,811 Likes on 901 Posts

Originally Posted by MER Performance
I was considering, moving from a member to a "business advertiser" I have been doing this for 26 yrs without advertising on a site. I have had my own web page, for years. I'm having second; thoughts about advertising for this exact reason.
Thanks for all your contributions and advice on OSO.

You could consider a Commercial Membership. That would allow you to post your website and business info in your sig line.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:05 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I really can't understand someone getting hassled for offering free advice, if you're crapping on somebody's project well thats another story and I'll admit ive fallen into that trap and wont do that again.
we have some great minds here to give advise, why toss the opportunity out the window, its unbelievable.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 65 Likes on 37 Posts

Just for the record, no one was being attacked, not even in a subtle manner. I clumsily responded to Mild's post and typed within his quote, which made him look all over the place. Throw a name into the mix, a little pixie dust and things got out of hand. I apologize to all parties involved. I too enjoy it when any vendor participates in a post.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:54 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MER Performance
its a jungle out there man.!
Old 04-09-2015, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by liquidlounge
Just for the record, no one was being attacked, not even in a subtle manner. I clumsily responded to Mild's post and typed within his quote, which made him look all over the place. Throw a name into the mix, a little pixie dust and things got out of hand. I apologize to all parties involved. I too enjoy it when any vendor participates in a post.
No need to apologize to me bud. You did not say anything that was grounds for an attack.

I just feel bad your can thread was deleted over nonsense. Either way, thanks for clearing up the mess .
Old 04-09-2015, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Wow, WTF did I miss?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.