O2 sensor question? >

O2 sensor question?

Notices

O2 sensor question?

Old 12-13-2015, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
I was using a Fast dual channel , then switched to the NGK powerdex. Unfortunately, at that time I making alot of changes, and never got to do a back to back reading on the same day. I will for sure bring mine up next summer. Or, if you want, I can just send you mine and you can go play with them.
Sounds good to me! I can tell you the fast was showing me readings in the 9s, so I pulled the plugs and the looked good. no changes to the induction system using the Innovate readings came in in the mid 11s, more consistant to what the plugs were telling me! running 35 degrees timming. I'm more interested to see what my readings are when the plugs look the way I like them (old School) thinking. I'm more concerned with what is really happening in the combustion chamber and then reference the o2 for consistency.
Old 12-13-2015, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 352 Posts

good info on the o2's.wish innovate could run the 150 dollar ones,would like to see real world comparison.but like I said,I have a bunch of monster motors out there running strong and rather fuel efficient,if theres such a thing.that aem1000 has me looking at it real hard.may be the next step up for me.
Old 12-14-2015, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

we use the NGK as well work great as long as you keep them dry..no wide band will take any water