Boat detailer recommendations in North Dallas

Notices

Boat detailer recommendations in North Dallas

Old 12-20-2015, 07:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Boat detailer recommendations in North Dallas

looking for a good detailer in the N Dallas area, if any of y'all know of or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it !
Old 12-22-2015, 11:35 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Really not much to choose from here, as it was always hit or miss for the quality of the work completed, I just ended up doing it myself when my business slowed down in the off season.

There use to be a guy in Arlington and another one in Ft Worth that was good to use. I would have to try to find their info. Many of these forms of marine related businesses has dried up because of our very very short boating season and water conditions for the past 5 years.

If needed I think you have my contact info from before ?
Old 12-22-2015, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Only person i know around here is me . I typically only do the more in depth wet sand compound scratch repair kind of stuff , not so much "detailing" there is a kid who does alot of the boats at pier 121 who is mobile, i think he charges in the neighborhood of 200 bucks for a good in and out clean on a midsize boat , and is mobile.
Old 12-22-2015, 05:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BUP
Really not much to choose from here, as it was always hit or miss for the quality of the work completed, I just ended up doing it myself when my business slowed down in the off season.

There use to be a guy in Arlington and another one in Ft Worth that was good to use. I would have to try to find their info. Many of these forms of marine related businesses has dried up because of our very very short boating season and water conditions for the past 5 years.

If needed I think you have my contact info from before ?
Thanks BUP, also, I'm looking to have my boat gone through soon and will drag her to you if you are available. Just need to get through this hunting season first.
Old 12-22-2015, 05:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by airjunky
Only person i know around here is me . I typically only do the more in depth wet sand compound scratch repair kind of stuff , not so much "detailing" there is a kid who does alot of the boats at pier 121 who is mobile, i think he charges in the neighborhood of 200 bucks for a good in and out clean on a midsize boat , and is mobile.
That's what I'm looking for, need wet sand and bring hull back to a shine
Old 12-22-2015, 05:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Location: East Texas Waterfront- running errands if anyone asks
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rwbrew3
Thanks BUP, also, I'm looking to have my boat gone through soon and will drag her to you if you are available. Just need to get through this hunting season first.
Amen on hunting season being over. Hot and rainy and muggy and moon.Every weekend it's been something. No buck this year for me. Probably been 12 or more years since the last time I didn't get a decent buck. I'm glad it's over. To hell with em'.
Old 12-22-2015, 05:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Flightplan
Amen on hunting season being over. Hot and rainy and muggy and moon.Every weekend it's been something. No buck this year for me. Probably been 12 or more years since the last time I didn't get a decent buck. I'm glad it's over. To hell with em'.
Hahaha, it's been a tough season for sure, all the flooding and rain has caused havoc on everything ! I've spent a lot of time out by Paris and it's been horrible !
Old 12-23-2015, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Pm me when you get your mailbox cleared and we can set it up for detail, my place is in lewisville not far from highland village
Old 12-23-2015, 10:38 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

What ever you decide to do let me ahead of time as I will be in and out for the month of Jan but still can fit you in somewhere. Hopefully your boat is winterized if not let me because as it would be wise to get that done beforehand by whomever including me doing it.. Thanks
Old 02-20-2016, 08:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by airjunky
Pm me when you get your mailbox cleared and we can set it up for detail, my place is in lewisville not far from highland village
You box is full, I cleared some of mine out as well,I'm still wanting to do my boat. I'll zap you my info when your box is cleared out.

Thank you