Pachanga 22 exhaust question >

Pachanga 22 exhaust question

Notices

Pachanga 22 exhaust question

Old 07-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pachanga 22 exhaust question

I have a 90 pachanga 22 with a 7.4 bravo 1. I have removed the water boxes and am trying to route the exhaust so that it will drain properly.

I am trying to use the factory 90 out of riser to pipe to another 90 and out of the transom. I am finding that where it comes thru the transom from factory is very high and am having trouble getting the downward slope I would like.

I am wondering what you would consider a minimum slope. From the last 90 and out the transom is a very good slope but from the riser to that last 90 is my worry. I realize i have to be cautious coming off plane, reversing and etc. (I may add inline shutters for piece of mind) If the boat is not perfectly level im worried what may hang up in the 1.5 foot horizontal section may not drain. Is this something to worry about or should I be good to go.

Its not water coming back through the exhaust thats my concern its water not 100% drained in the nearly horizontal section when boat is not level that im second guessing.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.