The girlfriend is a little dramatic...

But all us guys had a hell of a time, hopefully it's like that again in 2017
Old 02-24-2017, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by AJ POWERPLAY

The girlfriend is a little dramatic...

But all us guys had a hell of a time, hopefully it's like that again in 2017
I hope so as well! Love to see the pictures of your power play flying,,, very inspirering!
Old 02-24-2017, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Have you tried spinkling her cheerios with ativan the morning of a run?? lol........
Old 02-24-2017, 03:18 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Have you tried spinkling her cheerios with ativan the morning of a run?? lol........
^ you would be the only boat with a life size bobble head on board
Old 02-24-2017, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 1,493 Likes on 807 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
Grand Haven? I have shotguns in my tails so that's good news about no loss, unfortunately DCB welded them in so I cannot uncork them for poker runs. Although they are great for no wake zones, can still listen to the stereo.
Yes, grand haven/spring lake was getting bad a few years before I moved up north. Lots of good times and memories down there but up north they don't even look twice at a load boat. I remember blue moon having turn down detachable pvc pipes then on his 25 checkmate. Looked a little goofy but got the job done.
Old 02-25-2017, 01:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just want everyone to know I will have the baddest gladiator (SINGLE-ZERO) in Michigan next summer. I run SINGLE-ZERO soo god damn hard I don't let off till the oil pans have matching windows on BOTH sides of the pan, not just 1 side. I also break SINGLE-ZEROS drives occasionaly because I believe in driving SINGLE-ZERO hard as fuk. SINGLE-ZERO will have fresh N/A motors and drives AND will continue to run over the century mark. SINGLE-ZERO is sadly only a pleasure gladiator with bravos but none the less SINGLE-ZERO has both hour meters AND gas gauges. SINGLE-ZERO's motors will be ran just as hard, if not harder than unleashed I can assure you. SINGLE-ZERO will be at Boyne Thunder and Thunder Fest and everyone is more than welcome to come tell me how badass it is. I ask that you refer to SINGLE-ZERO as SINGLE-ZERO and not just as "your boat" when talking to me.

thanks

Driver AND throttles of SINGLE-ZERO
Old 02-25-2017, 06:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
i just want everyone to know I will have the baddest gladiator (SINGLE-ZERO) in Michigan next summer. I run SINGLE-ZERO soo god damn hard I don't let off till the oil pans have matching windows on BOTH sides of the pan, not just 1 side. I also break SINGLE-ZEROS drives occasionaly because I believe in driving SINGLE-ZERO hard as fuk. SINGLE-ZERO will have fresh N/A motors and drives AND will continue to run over the century mark. SINGLE-ZERO is sadly only a pleasure gladiator with bravos but none the less SINGLE-ZERO has both hour meters AND gas gauges. SINGLE-ZERO's motors will be ran just as hard, if not harder than unleashed I can assure you. SINGLE-ZERO will be at Boyne Thunder and Thunder Fest and everyone is more than welcome to come tell me how badass it is. I ask that you refer to SINGLE-ZERO as SINGLE-ZERO and not just as "your boat" when talking to me.

thanks

Is it 2010 again???? The 288 kid is back!!!! Just wanted to inform you if you didn't already know: Single Zero is not a real offshore boat with those bravos on it! Good luck, better stay to the small inland lakes!
Old 02-25-2017, 06:40 AM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID

thanks

But how much fuel does Single- Zero hold and what is Single- Zeros burn rate? I'll bet you lunch that I can blow up the engines in the OG Unleashed before you can blow Single- Zeros as I like to start running them hard during the build process. I try to have metal in the oil of Unleashed's engines before they even get off the dyno.

Last edited by bck; 02-25-2017 at 06:46 AM.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As far as SINGLE-ZEROs fuel consumption ill just say this. SINGLE-ZERO burns a lot. When I say a lot, I mean SINGLE-ZERO burns it all, every time I splash it, SINGLE-ZERO is either idle, or wide fukin open boys. SINGLE-ZERO holds the factory 75 a side. SINGLE-ZEROS handler, me, cant afford fancy race bladders.

Last edited by THE 288 KID; 02-25-2017 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Typing my boats name soo much I fuked up and added an s on the end
Old 02-25-2017, 07:36 AM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I just have a toggle switch for a throttle in Unleashed is that what you have on Single Zero? Do you have a pic of Single-Zero?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.