Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Livorsi shipping charges... >

Livorsi shipping charges...

Notices

Livorsi shipping charges...

Old 03-08-2017, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey where we are we are gratefull to have a company process AND ship our order / have begged pleaded with em only to be refused / this is with me paying shipping freight and handling / a small order will be like 50 bucks us shipping only , is more here /
Old 03-08-2017, 03:51 PM
Registered

hey where we are we are gratefull to have a company process AND ship our order / have begged pleaded with em only to be refused / this is with me paying shipping freight and handling / a small order will be like 50 bucks us shipping only , is more here / add duty, brokerage fees
Old 03-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 1,491 Likes on 806 Posts

Originally Posted by hotrodford
hey where we are we are gratefull to have a company process AND ship our order / have begged pleaded with em only to be refused / this is with me paying shipping freight and handling / a small order will be like 50 bucks us shipping only , is more here / add duty, brokerage fees
Where u be
Old 03-09-2017, 07:02 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Does this mean I can start charging for "office personnel"?

I have to pay a person to take the call
I have to pay someone to input customer into system
I have to pay someone to schedule the appointment .

It`s overhead and the cost of doing business, when you have a online business shipping is part of running that business and should be reflected in the cost of the parts not marking up shipping.
You build in overhead where you use the overhead. You don't use all the things I mentioned in a walk-in sale. IF you force your customer to pay for the things I mentioned IN A WALK-IN SALE (via the overhead), guess what:
They can probably go find the same product from someone else remotely, AND PAY for the shipping/handling, AND it would be more convenient as all they have to lift is a finger.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:14 AM
Registered

in Kincardine Ontario Canada / as I say we very happy if business company decides to do the deal and YES we always pay shipping - handling - packaging / some time you find they are lazy and say - go away
Old 07-06-2017, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 834 Likes on 353 Posts

To ship one 2-5/8" gauge and two rubber exhaust flappers from CA to WI, over $29 from CP, just over $15 from Teague. Teague gets the sale, even tho there prices for the parts are higher.

I'd honestly probably buy from a company whose prices were higher but had free shipping all the time. That way I wouldn't waste a bunch of time getting all my parts selected and then have to shop around when I get to the shipping part of the checkout

Last edited by IGetWet; 07-06-2017 at 07:47 AM.
Old 07-07-2017, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

Agreed. CP Performance is just ripping us off on shipping charges. Plain and Simple. And they don't seem to care. Have done a lot of business with them and the girl working in customer service (shout out to Phoebe) is awesome to deal with but they need to take a look at their shipping costs.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:07 AM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts

Haven't seen it mentioned; it seems to me the customer making a purchase for "under minimum total price for free shipping" seen offered on many sites are eating the the shipping costs for those satisfying the requirement.
Old 07-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Registered

Angry

I just bought a GPS receiver from Livorsi about a week ago.... basically 4ft of 3-16 gauge wires with a 2"x 3" box attached. Shipping was like $32 to the metro Detroit area (from Illinois).

Really made me happy... compounded by the fact that a couple weeks ago they had to re-send me a bunch of the LED backlights for the gauges because the ones they sent had a short in them and would short out the whole electrical system to the gauges.....
Old 07-10-2017, 10:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,050 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Originally Posted by tgorbett
Agreed. CP Performance is just ripping us off on shipping charges. Plain and Simple. And they don't seem to care. Have done a lot of business with them and the girl working in customer service (shout out to Phoebe) is awesome to deal with but they need to take a look at their shipping costs.
She's a great gal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.