Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Thermostat housings for Weiand 177 454s? >

Thermostat housings for Weiand 177 454s?

Notices

Thermostat housings for Weiand 177 454s?

Old 09-20-2018, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts

Thanks all! Photos really help
Old 09-20-2018, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

;You have the offset and raised mount on your manifolds, you wont have a problem other than me lagging..... If I dont get a good answer this weekend I will finish palletzing them.... got a little distracted, My brother has cancer, he's lost the battle and is in inpatient hospice right now because he doesnt want his kids to find him passed.... been kind of a rough couple days but we will get it in my guys hands or packed up this weekend.
Old 09-20-2018, 03:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
;You have the offset and raised mount on your manifolds, you wont have a problem other than me lagging..... If I dont get a good answer this weekend I will finish palletzing them.... got a little distracted, My brother has cancer, he's lost the battle and is in inpatient hospice right now because he doesnt want his kids to find him passed.... been kind of a rough couple days but we will get it in my guys hands or packed up this weekend.
OMG - Phragle so sorry to hear this Man. Seriously not a rush on my end. I am adding an A/C this weekend, some other electrical work that I know will take a couple of weekends, and doing a clean up on the motors for when the blowers come. This is NOT important compared to what you are dealing with. Prayers sent Bro.
Old 09-21-2018, 06:00 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I did not have FWC on mine and used one from eddie marine, it cleared fine, I also was using a crossover, had that offset setup piece but did not use it..
Old 09-30-2018, 01:05 PM
Registered

Just got em and Rob was right - I am all set.